🖤𝕷𝖆 𝖉𝖎 𝖉𝖎𝖊🖤

"Y/N! In some minutes you must be on the stage!" My manager yelled from the other side of the door. Ok Y/N. . . You can do it. . . It's not the first time you're doing this. . . I stood up, and before leaving I wanted to put on my favourite necklace. It's very important to me because my grandmother gave it to me; and that necklace always brings me luck. As I opened the box and didn't find it on there I started panicking. "Y/N! On the stage! Now!" Sadly this time I'll need to perform without my lucky necklace. . . I got out of my room and went where the dancers were staying and then all together got on the stage. Everyone started screaming as the lights turned on. I started singing and we all were managing the show as we have practiced. I was feeling alright but my eyes stopped on a boy in the middle of this crowd of people. Why it feels like I know him? . . . All of sudden I started feeling dizzy. . . My head was hurting a lot and now my vision started getting blurry. . . I stopped singing because my breath became heavier. . . "Y/N, what's wrong? Why did you stop?" One of the dancers said and I was just looking down. I fell down on my knees and the dancers came to me. "Are you okay?" "Do you need help or something?" "Y/N?" "Are you hearing us?" I just looked again at the crowd and that boy wasn't there anymore. . . After this I lost my feelings and everything vanished. . .
/Hi luvs, what are your thoughts about the new story?🥺💞\