🖤38th part🖤

As I got home Marcus rushed downstairs and appeared in front of me. "Wow, wow! Slow down, superman!" I said and started laughing. "Yeah, I'm also happy to see you." He said and rolled his eyes. "Anyways, did you meet with Y/N?" He said and I nodded. "She's better and I guess she's still with Taylor." "TAYLOR?!" He said in shock and immediately covered his mouth with both of his hands. "What's with her?" I asked confused. ". . . N. . . nothing. . ." He said nervous and his cheeks have turned light red. "Wait. . ." I said and analysed him. "Omg. . . YOU LIKE HER!" "SHUT UP!" He said and his cheeks became even more red. "STOP DENYING IT! YOU ARE DYING TO HAVE HER!" I said while smiling like a maniac. "Ok. . . Just stop yelling." He said and put some hair behind his ear. "You will tell me everything. Omg, man! You really love hiding things from me, meanwhile I tell you everything." In that moment I started feeling kind of dizzy. "I'm the older twin so of course I like having some privacy." He said looking away and having his arms crossed. He got worried as his eyes landed on me. "Martinus, are you okay?" He said and I managed to look at him. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I said and started walking to the kitchen. Before I could reach it, I lost my balance and everything turned black. . . Please not again. . . (Y/N'S Pov) "Will you admit that you like Marcus or I'll throw my slipper at you?" I said while Taylor was sitting on the other couch. "Y/N, please stop! Even if I like him, he doesn't." With that being said, I threw both of my slippers at her, which caused her to scream louder than I expected. "WHY DID YOU THROW BOTH OF THEM?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" "First, don't raise your voice at me. I threw the first slipper because you still didn't admit that you like him. Second, I threw the other one because you said the worst lie of the year!" I said and flipped my hair. "With that flip you looked just like a basic white girl." She said annoyed and I threw a pillow at her. "STOP!" "Only if you start acting and thinking like a smart girl that you are." "Ey, go back at crying. I liked you more like that." She said and I raised my eyebrow at her. "You like to see me suffer, don't you?" I said. "No, but you do! Y/N, I LIKE HIM, OKAY? I HAVE ALWAYS DONE! BUT A HANDSOME BOY LIKE MARCUS WOULD NEVER LIKE ME! HE'S SO FOCUSED ON STUDIES AND SEES NOTHING EXCEPT THEM!" Taylor said and looked down sad. Slowly I went to her and placed my head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for what I said. I was just trying to make you mad, but I didn't expect to end with you being sad." I said and she placed her head on mine. "It's okay. . . It's just. . . I like him so much and it hurts to know that I will never have to do something with him." "Maybe you are wrong. You can't come into conclusion without trying." "What do you mean?" She asked confused. "You should talk to him!" "Ehm, I don't think that my heart will handle the tension." She said and I thought a little. "Then you are lucky to have me. We will go in double date with Marcus and Martinus!" I said.