🖤63th part🖤

"I'm happy that we managed to talk about this." Donny said as we broke the hug. "And about you and that boy; since the first time I knew that he meant something to you. The way you looked at him; no matter what I would say all your focuse was on him. And I'm not going to lie when I say that I wished you could look at me in the same way. But, I guess I'll have to move on. I have a crush on you, but it's not that serious. As long as you're happy that's all what matters. I wish you two have a happy life together." He said smiling and I couldn't be more grateful. This is a new start for all of us. Donny and Ashton left and promised that no one would find out about me and Martinus. Now some of you might think how can I be so sure that they'll keep their promise. Donny isn't a person who wants to destroy people's lives. Ashton isn't that bad after all. Turns out that he was raised alone because their parents were always busy and Donny would never be home because of all the concerts and tours. Ashton got used to the thought that he had no one by his side and this made him a completely different person. It's not hard to detect who's lying and who's telling the truth. The tone they use to talk tells more than the words that come out of their mouth. They left me understand that I can trust them. Isn't surprising how fast the tables turned? Those two were literally one of our biggest concerns. We don't have to worry about this anymore. My only concern now is to keep Martinus safe. How will he react when I tell about what happened? He will think that I'm joking. In fact, not even Taylor or Marcus will believe this. Either Kerem. Now he's also my friend, but the picture of him trying to kiss my boyfriend will haunt me forever lmao. But, I told him to kiss Martinus, so I'm the one to blame. "Oh, they're already gone?" My mum showed up and I flinched. Damn, she should stop appearing and disappearing whenever she wants. "Did I scare you?" "Kind of." "Pathetic." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, okay? I haven't taught you like that." Yeah, nothing of my personality is like you have taught me because I don't want to be a total bitch. "What did you discuss about?" "Well, me and Donny are friends again." "Just friends?" "Yes, just friends. Nothing more." I said and I could sense that she got mad. "You refused to have something more with him, didn't you?" "Of course I did. I don't love him." "Who cares about your feelings! He is the perfect man for you!" She yelled and I got mad too. "Well I care about my feelings! You can't know better than me which man is the right one for me! I'm just 19 for crying out loud! I'm able to choose by my own and I have the right to love whoever I want. I don't feel anything towards Donny so I can't just play with his feelings. The main problem it's you, mum! Even if I was dating someone right now, you wouldn't accept them unless they're rich! Not everything is about money. I just want someone to love me for who I am, not for how beautiful I might look." I said and she was looking at me with an evil smirk. Huh? What now? That look means only bad news. . . MY MUM HERSELF MEANS TROUBLE! "If you dare and be with someone I don't approve, I'll do anything so they're going to end up dead." "Then you have to kill me too." I said while looking at her with pure hate. "No, problem. I'll do anything to make you forget about them. And all will be like a far memory for you." She said and left. She just admitted that she's the one who separated me and Martinus and she's planning to do that again. Oh God. . .