🖤14th part🖤

"Y/N, can you please focuse on your part of the song? It needs to be perfect!" My manager said and I sighed. "Ey, we both are tired! We need some rest!" Donny said to defend me. "Ok, five minutes break." Manager said and Donny winked at me. We sat down on the couch and I drank some water. "Are you good?" He asked while looking at me. "Yeah. Why are you asking?" "Lately you don't seem to feel that good." He said and I just looked down at my hand. "Y/N, I'm getting worried about you. . . Is it because of what I said some days ago?" He said and I looked embarrassed at him. "It's not because of that. I'm not going to lie, what you said really affected on me, but still I have another reason for being like this. . . And it's kind of cute that you care about me." I said and smiled at him. "Of course I care about you! You mean a lot to me." Donny said and placed his hand on mine. <<< "I don't understand why you are jealous that much!" I said and put my hands up in the air. "THOSE PEOPLE GET TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU THAN I CAN EVER HAVE! I just want to be able to be with you without being scared of anyone seeing us." Martinus said and I sighed. >>> It's like I froze for a moment. Why I keep seeing those stuff with Martinus? "Y/N, Donny! The break is over." Manager said and we stood up. All the time while singing I could see Martinus's illusion in front of me. I really can't understand why this person is that important to me. I barely know him. All I know about him is his name. . . Martinus. . . The name that makes my heart beat faster as I hear it . . .