🖤49th part🖤

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and stood up making my way to the bathroom. I splashed the cold water on my face so I take the sleep away and took a towel. I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a ponytail and went back to my room. I put on a warm cozy white blouse and black leggings. The weather those days is fresher than usual and not everyone can afford to get a flu. With putting the bag over my shoulders I got out of the house and started walking. When I arrived the first person that I saw was Marcus. "Hey!" I said and went up at him. "Hi, Y/N." He said smiling, but he stopped and looked worried at me. "Are you okay? You look like you haven't slept all night." He said while still looking at my face. "I'll tell you later. But you have to listen to me carefully." I said and looked serious into his eyes. "I'm really starting to think that something's wrong." He said worried. "Tell Martinus to come here after we finish lessons. I need to tell him something very important." "What does he have to do with this?" "Everything or nothing. It's because of our sickness." "Wait, you have the same problem as Martinus?" He said and I nodded. "And you found a solution of that?" "Kind of." "What do you mean with kind of?" "I don't know, Marcus! Okay? I'll find out everything today." I said and for some minutes we stayed in silence. "I'm sorry. I've just passed a hard night and I'm so stressed out about what the doctor will say." I said and took a deep breath. "I need to be sorry. I'm being harsh on you." "No. You're the nicest person I've ever known. Taylor didn't lie when she told me this." I said and he blushed really hard. "She really said that?" He said and kept on blushing. Omg, I THINK HE LIKES HER BACK! "Yes, she did. I think you two should get to know each other." "I would love to! . . . Of course if she wants. . ." He said and played nervously with his hair. "Trust me, she really wants to talk to you." I said and winked at him. Right then the bell rang and we seperated our ways. I got into the class and the first thing or person that got my sight was Ashton. I tried to ignore him and sit on my place. I could hear everyone still talking about what happened some days ago. I am trying really hard to not listen, but it's impossible when all in the class are talking about me, not changing the topic for once. Ok Y/N. . . Everything is okay. . . You have Martinus and you love only him. . . Ashton is no one. . . It's funny how I do monologues with myself like I'm talking with another person. My mum has always said that only psychopaths talk with themselves. If being comfortable and able to manage things by yourself makes me a psychopath, then I am. My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher who came and immediately started with the lesson. He told us to start writing about "What's the most challenging thing in life" and to be honest I'm glad that it's not any essay about winter as we used to do every year in primary school. This essay was quite interesting since my life is a whole drama that people enjoy watching. I can write thousands of books trying to talk about this essay. "Y/N, this is for you." The boy behind me whispered and handed me a letter. I took it and turned back to my desk. Carefully I looked around if anyone is watching, or to be more correct, to see if the teacher is watching and for my luck he's busy with some other essays. . .