🖤48th part🖤

That was one of very few moments that we had as a happy family. . . That memory was way too far from the reality I'm living in. Dad had been always my hero. I remember how once I had injured my knee and mum wasn't home. Dad took me up on his arms and sent me inside the house. He placed me on the table that was in the kitchen and took care of my knee. Even though there was no blood left, the pain was still there and I couldn't stop crying. "Come on, princess. You can't keep crying all day." My dad told me and gave me a warm smile. As much as I wanted to stop, tears wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes. Then he took me on his arms again and sent me to my room. "What about having a game with your lovely friends?" He said after taking my toys and sitting down on the floor. We would spend hours playing and telling stories until I always ended up sleeping. Somehow he would always find a way to make me smile. I believed that he was able to do everything. I had even promised him that one day I would make him proud of me. Sadly he died before I could achieve anything. I don't know if I have done anything good at all. Never in my career I have used the money for something useful. It's not like I had many chances or choices. My mum has always been the one who has managed my money. Only the thought of poor people makes her face to look with a disgust. But now I'm nineteen and I have all the right to use my money as I wish. It's time for making changes. A lot of improvement in many aspects of life. Carefully I got out of the bed and looked at my mum who had fallen asleep already. She had acted really weird tonight and I don't even know how to take that. Me and her never had a mother-daughter relationship that others have. I had never heard her telling me that she loves me, or at least to mean it. In front of cameras she was nice towards me; but at home is the opposite. What confuses me even more is the fact that she talked about dad. She hasn't said anything about him since the day he died. This makes me wonder if she misses him as I do. They used to fight a lot the last months, but all in all I guess it hurted her to know that he isn't here anymore. . . I decided to leave without making noise and go to my room. I needed to sleep, otherwise I'd look like a zombie tomorrow. And I shouldn't make myself stress out too much because it will lead to bad consequences. Tomorrow I need to be more prepared than ever. I would finally relieve a big secret of my life. Who knows how long this has been going on. <<<"Are you sure that you want to leave with me?" Martinus said while looking deep into my eyes. "I'm so sure about that. We might be seventeen years old and we might face a lot of challenges out there; but I'm not afraid as long as I am with you." I said and a smile appeared on his face. "I love you, Y/N Y/L/N." He said with his hands being placed on both of my cheeks. "I love you too, Martinus Gunnarsen." I said and he placed his lips on mine.>>> Two years? It's been two yeard since they took me away from him. . . I would cry if I was in their place. No matter how much they tried, me and Martinus found each other and fell in love again.