🖤20th part🖤

(Martinus's Pov) She hugged me once again and then got out of the cafeteria. "What a spectacular show!" Kerem said and came up to me. I guess he has been watching the whole time. "She's all yours man! Just propose her marriage already!" He said laughing and I blushed hard. "Don't say those kind of things! She just needed help." "And why exactly from you? I mean, she's a celebrity. She has millions of people around her and still she came to talk with you about her problems. She likes you!" He said and I blushed again. Maybe he's right. . . Ehm I don't mean it for the part that she likes me. For real why she chose to tell me about that instead of telling it to any of her friends? Something's going on in here. . . Since it was late, we closed the cafeteria and started going home. "Good night, Kerem." I said as we entered my neighbourhood. "Good night, Martinus. By the way, you have the chance to be Y/N's first kiss!" He yelled the last part since he went far already. Ok, he really do be praying about me and her becoming a couple. . . I went inside and Tico ran to me. "Hi, buddy! Did you miss me?" I said smiling and cuddled his head. "Welcome home, Tinus." Mum said and I went to hug her. "How are you, mum?" "I'm good. What about you? Was your day fine?" She asked and I nodded while smiling. "Can you go and tell your brother that the dinner is ready? He's upstairs in his room." She said and immediately I went to his room. "Marcus, the dinner is ready." As he saw me, he stood up and hugged me. "I never get to spend time with you." He said and I could hear sadness in his voice. What could have happened?