🖤68th part🖤

Right now I'm in the car with mum and she's driving us to the studio. Yay. . . Yeah, you can see how excited I am. Maybe if I had a better manager I would feel kind of better. By the way, I feel like I've never described him to you, guys. He's a brunette man on his early 40s, with dark brown eyes and some freckles on his cheeks. He isn't the best man to deal with; he's just like a male version of my mum. I am surprised how they are not dating. OK I TAKE THAT BACK! That would mean double trouble for me. Living with a devil in my house is something, but with two? They would literally suck the life out of me. . . "You stayed up late." Mum suddenly said. "Yeah, I had some studies and homework to do." I said while looking from out of the window the big buildings we were passing by. I used to do that since a kid, always thinking that the buildings are chasing us. I mean, every kid did that, lol. When I was younger I couldn't understand in what a bad way I was being treated. I was literally a toy in their hands. I started to realise the situation only when I started using my social media by myself. My mum would always post for me and to be honest the pictures weren't the problem. But the things she would say where horrible. Because of my mum everyone used to think that I'm racist, homophobic and literally a cruel bitch. All the hate I was getting from the public was unbelievable! I had more haters than supporters. That had made me really sad, because I was also giving a bad example for all those people. Gladly I started deleting everything my mum had said and showed everyone the real Y/N. Well, I can't talk about this any further because we just stopped in front of where the studio is. We got out of the car and immediately went inside. It will take us a while until we arrive to the room where I usually work, so I'm watching the surroundings. "You should be focused today, okay? I don't want any trouble." Mum said and I felt like murdering her right here. How happy I would be! "Have I ever caused trouble?" "Every time." What the fuck!!! I don't even open my mouth at all! Only when I have to sing of course. Anyways, we finally arrived and the manager came to great us. Now that I'm thinking I don't even know his name! Lmao I have worked with him for all these years and I have never heard him or my mum saying his name. And of course I am not going to ask him by myself. I went to sit somewhere far from them and took my phone out. First I posted on Instagram story a pic of me in the studio and then went directly to search about my manager. AND BOOM! HIS NAME IS MARSEL?! It doesn't suit him at all. . . And why all of sudden I have a bad feeling? This name reminds me of something. . . I can't make the connection, but I'm sure this has to do with someothing. . . "Y/N, are you ready to start?" My manager said and came up to me. "Well, have you wrote any songs?" I said and looked at him. "I have some stuff here and you can give them a look." He said and gave me the papers. Ok, let's see what the hell he has done. . . I have read the song about seven times now, but I'm not really sure if I like it. "Something about it doesn't let me like it." I said and Marsel looked at me annoyed. "Do you think that you can write a better song?" Did he just challenge me? "Give me some clean papers and a pen and I'll see what I can do." I said in a sassy way and he growled before leaving. Okay, I have never wrote a song and maybe it was a bad idea to tell him that. . . Well, it has a first time for everything, so I better get my shit together. I can do that. . . Maybe I can write a song about me and Martinus. OMG YES! I'll do that! I'll write a beautiful song just for us and hopefully Martinus will get to listen to it. . .