🖤13th part🖤

"N. . . Nothing. . . We are just friends. . ." I said embarrassed. "Nothing more? Are you being honest with me?" She asked and raised her eyebrow at me. "Of course I am! I don't like him! There will be nothing more than just friends between me and him!" I literally yelled. "What's wrong with you?! You literally have the chance to get even more fame and be with such a handsome boy, but you are way too stupid to think of that!" She said and I looked out of the window being mad. "If you continue like this, you'll die lonely. Not your fault that you aren't pretty though. Why did you have to look exactly like your father!" She said and a tear rolled down my cheek. If dad was still here I would feel less sad. . . I have seen him just once in my life. . . He died from a sickness and I was very young back then. Mum had burnt all his pictures; except one that I got to save. . . I don't know why, but I think that mum has always hated him and still does. But saying that I am ugly just because I look like my dad. . . this is one of the cruelest things that a mother can say to her kid. . . Dad was so handsome and you would need just to have a look into his eyes and he'd steal your heart. . . In fact I'm glad that I am like my dad; at least he was a good man. . . The opposite of my mum. . . After a while we arrived home and I rushed upstairs to my room. I locked the door and jumped on the bed. Tears were just streaming and streaming down my cheeks. I wish dad was here. . . <<<Slowly Martinus wrapped his arms around my body and I kept crying on his chest. "It breaks me to see you crying." He said and a tear rolled down his cheek.>>> Am I dreaming or what?! . . .