🖤23th part🖤

Have passed some days since Marcus told me about his problem. I got permission to finish job earlier today and now I'm on my way to the university where Marcus studies. I have never been there and I hope I don't look silly while trying to find the principal. . . Finally I was there. This big building was really making me nervous. Sometimes I'm glad that I wasn't the one to get to go to university. Anyways, I went inside and luckily no one was in halls, so I guess they're still on lesson. I asked some people who work here where the principal's office is and now I'm going upstairs to the third floor. After some minutes I was in front of his office and knocked, but no one answered. Maybe he didn't hear? I knocked again and still no response. "Can I help you?" I turned around and saw a man on his late 40s. "I need to talk with the principal." I said and he looked weird at me. "Marcus, don't tell me that you aren't able to remember that I'm the principal." Damn. . . "I'm sorry, sir. It's my first time here. And I'm not Marcus, I'm his twin brother Martinus." I said with a smile. "Oh. . . My apologies. I didn't know that Marcus has a twin. You can ask me whatever you want while I show you around." He said and we started walking. For real it's funny how people can't recognize us. I mean, it's not that hard. Anyways, I better get focused on what he's saying. "Sir, I wanted to talk about Marcus." I said and he looked serious at me. "Is everything okay? Is he sick or something?" He said and I shook my head as a no.