🖤34th part🖤

I really can't understand why they are acting like this. . . "Hi, babe." Everyone turned and saw Ashton and his group coming. . . TOWARDS ME?! They stopped in front of me and all eyes were on us. . . Especially on me and Ashton. . . Am I missing something? "When were you planning to tell us that you and Ashton are dating?" One of them said and I looked at them with wide opened eyes. "Are you on drugs or something?" I said and the whispers became louder. . . "What a bad liar she is." "How can she lie even after everyone saw the picture." I heard someone saying. "What picture?!" I yelled and all went quiet. "This one, darling." Ashton handed me his phone and I had to cover my mouth from the shock. This explains it all. . . He came into my house and somehow he has the photo of when he kissed me. . . I looked up at him and he was staring at me with an enormous smirk on his face. I threw the phone on the ground and slapped him on the face, leaving a red mark there. "HOW CAN YOU NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, HUH?! AND YOU OTHERS! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD EVER KISS OR DATE SOMEONE LIKE HIM?! HE BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND KISSED ME! I NEEDED TO CALL THE SECURITY SO HE COULD LEAVE! YEAH, WHO CARES?! I COULD EVEN END UP INJURED AND STILL ALL OF YOU WOULD ONLY TALK SHIT THAT ME AND ASHTON ARE DATING!" I yelled through tears and got out of there. I couldn't handle the embarrassment anymore. While going downstairs someone took me by arm and stopped me. "Ey, ey, what's wrong?" Taylor looked at me and I could see from her face how worried and confused she is. "Can we please talk later about this. . . I just want to get out of here as soon as possible." "You're not going anywhere without me." She said while taking me from arm and leave together. I knew that trying to convince her to stay wouldn't change her mind. Taylor is that type of friend that will stay by your side no matter what. I feel bad that she's going to miss the lesson, but the fact that she's here with me kind of comforts me. We had stopped in a park and right now she's trying to calm me down. One part of me wants to slap myself for being like a little kid; or even a baby. But the other part just wants to hide in Martinus's arms and listen to his heartbeat. Ok, Y/N, get your shit together. Be an independent woman for once. . . "Are you feeling any better?" Taylor said and carefully placed her hand on my lap. "Yeah. . . I just need to forget about it. . ." "Not without telling me what's happening. You can't just cry out of nowhere and expect me to forget it. I want all the details now!" She said serious, but still in a soft way. "I can't escape from telling you, can I?" I said and she shook her head on disagreement. "I don't know why I do questions of which I know the answers already." I said and she smirked at me, which made me giggle a little. "Come on, I made you smile. I need my prize now." Taylor said and I got ready to tell her. "Yesterday I was in a date with Martinus. . . " "OMG DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU?!" "Chill. . . We had an amazing time and at the end. . . He kissed me." I said and couldn't stop smiling. "After the date I went home and found it all a mess. The thing is that my mum hasn't been at home for a whole day and I think she still didn't come. Anyways as I was saying, I came home and then saw the mess, and BOOM! Ashton comes to me, talks nonsense and kissed me! Today I come and see that all school are talking shit about me because Ashton somehow posted the pic where he kissed me!" I said with anger and started crying again. Taylor is looking at me with opened mouth. She's speechless. . . Who wouldn't be? I know I'm a celebrity and many of you expect me to have a life full with drama, but that's not me! I hate dramas and now I hate Ashton!