🖤10th part🖤

I woke up by the sound of alarm and started getting ready. You might be wondering where I'll go, right? Well I work at a coffee shop on the main street. It's nice and I get on well with the people who also work there. I left the house and made my way to the shop. "Good morning." I said as I arrived and saw Kerem. (The picture down below)

 "How are you, man?" He said and we did a handshake

"How are you, man?" He said and we did a handshake. "Good. Thanks for asking." I've known him since my first day here and I would trust him with my life. He comes from Turkey, but he came in Norway for a change; as he says. I think he might have problems with his family, since he always avoids the family topic. Anyways we started with working. It's a nice day and I'm in a really good mood. "Have doctors told you anything new?" Kerem said as we were standing at the bar. "They said that I'm getting better and. . ." "Excuse me. Can I have two cups of coffee?" This voice. . . I turned around and saw Y/N. . . "Oh, hi." She said surprised. For sure she didn't except to see me again. "Hi. Y/N, right?" I said and both of us were smiling. "Yeah. And you are?" "Martinus." I said and we shook hands. The moment when our hands touched gave me butterflies. Then all of sudden a boy showed up and wrapped his arm around Y/N. "What is taking you so long? Is everything okay?" He said and Y/N got away from his grib. "We were just discussing about how we want the coffees." She said and before leaving to her place, she looked into my eyes. "What the hell was that?" Kerem said while looking at me surprised. "I'll tell you after the order." I said and left.