🖤12th part🖤

(Y/N's Pov) I couldn't stop staring at Martinus. Donny had been talking to me all the time, but my eyes were on him. When we got out of the shop I really didn't want to. I don't know why, but I wanted to be there, with Martinus. . . "By the way, have you ever had a boyfriend?" Donny asked all of sudden. "Never in my life." I said while walking. "Why not though? You're literally the girl everyone would wish for." "That's the point. I want someone to love the real side of me, not the perfections." I said while looking on the ground. "Am I lucky to get to know this side of you?" He said and I looked surprised at him. Luckily we were in front of the studio and I got inside immediately. What the hell did he just say? I mean, I have noticed that he's started to flirt with me lately, but wasn't this like too much? "Did you have fun, Y/N?" My mum said as she saw me. "Yeah. . . Can we go home? I feel kind of sick." "Didn't you take your pills?" "Mum, I need to rest. Please!" I said and she rolled her eyes annoyed. "You always find something to run away from work." What the fuck? I don't! I'm just trying to run away from Donny, that's all! Anyways we got in the car and mum started driving. I don't know why I did this. I can't ignore Donny. . . I'll be working with him every day. . . "Did something happen between you and Donny?" Mum asked and snapped me from my thoughts. "What could happen?" I asked confused. "Any kiss or something?" She said in a teasing way and I looked at her with wide opened eyes. "Will you tell me or not?" Fuck. . .