🖤81th part🖤

After we ate dinner it was time to tell Martinus's parents the truth. I'm really nervous about this. What if they don't want me near Martinus after this? "Honey, you look very stressed out. Is anything bothering you?" Gerd Anne said as I was helping her with washing the dishes. "Everything's okay." I said and smiled at her. She patted my back and left the kitchen. Will she treat me this way after she learns that I'm the reason that her son already died? . . . I put the last plate on its place and took a deep breath. No matter what happens, I have to tell them this before the conference. It would be way more difficult if they found out by hearing it on news. . . I went to the living room where everyone else was and sat down next to Martinus. Gerd Anne and Kjell Erik were watching TV; Marcus was reading a book and Emma was on her phone. I looked at Martinus to show him that I am ready and he nodded. "Mum, dad, Y/N and I have something to tell you." Martinus said and Kjell turned the TV off. "First, I want you all just to listen until the end and then you can tell us what you think." Martinus said and everyone nodded. I took a deep breath and started talking. "The truth is that me and Martinus have met a long time ago, before two years exactly. None of us remembers how we met, where or when. All what we remember is that we loved each other so much and this love never stopped through these years."
"Because of my mum we had to keep our relationship in secret. We barely got to see each other, but this didn't stop us. . . I can't tell you 100% sure information now, because my memory is blank from the past. I can remember just some specific things. It turns out that Martinus had asked to break up with me back then. This wasn't his choice though. Someone threatened him by saying that they would give me drugs just to forget him. And who else except my mum could do that? Anyways, this breakup was hurting both of us. I didn't even know why he left me first of all. . . A month ago maybe or more I was checking my closet and found a letter that Martinus had sent me back then. In that letter he had explained me why he had to leave me and suggested us to leave this place. . . For sure I had said yes and tried to leave with him, but we couldn't. My mother and her people caught us, sending us somewhere out of everyone's sight and torturing us. . . I just remember getting raped while they would beat Martinus in front of my eyes. . ." I said and wiped my tears away, meanwhile Martinus pulled me close to him to calm me a little. "We somehow escaped from that place and stole a car to run away. . . As you might know, both of us were found inside that car left to die. Luckily both of us survived, with consequences, but still alive. We lost our memory and kept living without knowing that once upon a time we loved each other. In our new lives we didn't exist. . . Then I started having those visions of our past. Martinus would appear everywhere I went, but it wasn't really him. This used to scare me a lot, because I had no idea who he is and what he has to do with me. And then fate decides us to meet in that party, where both of us got to know that we get those visions. Soon I learned where he works and like this we started to meet pretty often, and only then I understood that it was more than possible that we had met before. My doctor had made some research without my mum knowing and it turns out that all I had thought about was true. It's no doubt that we are in great danger once again, but this time I won't let anything to happen." I said and Martinus took my hand on his. "Now all I'm asking you to do is to support us. I don't want you to blame Y/N for any of these, because I'm not the only one who was fighting to survive. We went through all those stuff together and after all this time found each other again. This is a sign that we are destined to be together, either people like it or not." Martinus said and I rested my head on his chest.