🖤101th part🖤

"Miss Y/N, we have came in a conclusion that your project is perfect and it will save many people's lives. We are more than happy to help you with opening the center." One of the men said and we shook hands. "Thank you so much! This means a lot to me!" I said while not being able to hide the big smile that has appeared on my face. "We're going to start with the plan from tomorrow. For more details we will inform you, or you can call us if you want to ask about anything." "Alright then." After the meeting was over, they left and I started jumping around from happiness. I'm so happy to know that I'm finally going to open the care center! It's just a big step for me and I can't say that it won't be difficult, but what matters to me is to make people happy. I got out of my office, got in my car and started going home. I'm kind of late for the dinner we're having tonight though. Gerd Anne has invited Taylor and Kerem for dinner, but because of the meeting I had I'm going to arrive later. Well, better later than never. I'm also excited to tell them the good news. Everyone has been working so much on helping me with this project and finally their work is being paid off. Once I used to think that I don't deserve to live if I'm not doing anything good in life. I have officially beaten the old me and have taken life more seriously. I'm really proud of myself, but I really wished that my dad could be here and watch everything I have achieved and I'm going to achieve. I really wonder if he would be proud of me. . . I finally arrived home and rang the doorbell. "Hi, sister in law!" Emma said as she opened the door and I started laughing. "I'm not married to your brother yet." "Who says that?" Martinus said and showed his head at the door. "We are more than married. Never forget that!" "Okay, my husband. As you say." I said and as I went inside he pulled me close to him and smashed his lips into mines. "Eww, go get a room!" Emma said while acting like she's going to throw up. "After the dinner we will, little sister." Martinus said and smirked. Emma looked at us with wide opened eyes and immediately ran away. "You are traumatizing her!" I said and hitted his arm. "Oh, please! She's just acting. She knows more than just kissing." Martinus said and I had to laugh at that. We went to the living room and I went to greet with everyone. "Now that Y/N is here we can go and eat." Gerd Anne said and stood up. "I'll come and help you." Taylor said and went after her. Lmao it's weird to see my bestie like that. She's trying to impress Gerd Anne and so far it's going perfect.
As we sat down to eat we also started talking about random things. "You didn't tell us about how the meeting went." Kerem said and now everyone was looking at me. "I can happily say that the center will get built sooner than we can think." I said while smiling and everyone's mood lightened up. "That's amazing!" Marcus said. "Finally all your hard work is paying off." Gerd Anne said and patted my arm. Martinus stood up and we all looked at him. "Martinus, what's wrong?" Kjell Erik said. "I just want to raise a toast." He said and I really got curious. "For Y/N, the love of my life, for all the happiness she has brought into our lives." "Here we go again." Kerem said in a dramatic way and we started laughing. "Martinus, you're the only one who gets happy by Y/N's existence. She's been a pain for me in all these years." Taylor said in a sassy way. "Talks the drama queen who has annoyed me in every second of my life talking about "Marcus, the man of my dreams" ." I said while imitating her voice and everyone bursted on laughing. "You really said those stuff, huh?" Marcus said while smiling and Taylor just giggled and kissed his cheek. The rest of the night went good and now that Taylor and Kerem left we are going into our rooms to rest. "Now you're only mine." Martinus said while hugging me from behind and kissing my shoulders slowly. . . "I'm yours all the time." I placed my hand under his chin and turned my face only to connect our lips. . .
(Next day) Many people have came to see the opening of the care center. I'm super excited, but also stressed out. Should I do a long intro or what? What if my voice cracks while I'm talking? That would be super awkward. . . Urghh! "Babe, try to take a deep breath." Martinus said while holding me from both of my shoulders. I closed my eyes and did as he told me. "That's it. Let all the negative thoughts out." "I can't do that easily. What I'm about to do is something enormous. I don't want to do any mistakes." I said desperated. "Babe, you have performed all around the world and you still manage to panick about this." Martinus said while cuddling my cheek. "This time is important! And you have no idea of how much I stress out before performing. But as I stated before this is way worse. I hope I'm not going to ruin it." "Don't be ridiculous. Now you will go up there, amaze everyone with your talent of talking. And with this I don't mean with talking too much." Martinus said and we laughed. 'But I mean that your words have the power to touch everyone's heart and follow all your rules. It's time for you to do it once again." Martinus said while looking deep into my eyes. "It's your time to shine, Y/N." We smiled at each other and with that being said I went up to the stage being followed by a crowd of people clapping. I wasn't expecting that much people to come, but still I can't deny the fact that I'm happy to see people being interested on this project which has finally become true. "Welcome, everybody! First I want to thank you all for coming here today. This is something that I've been thinking to do for such a long time and it means so much to me. My dear father used to tell me that our actions are the ones to show what kind of people we are. Good actions must be done with our heart desire and then, but only then we'll have the right to be called good people. Sadly in this world some people get to enjoy life in every way possible meanwhile some others get to experience the hardest paths of life. In my opinion this is not fair. Not at all. Because of this I took the courage, challenging myself on doing something good. Something that might help many people out there who are trying their best to keep being alive. I'm giving them a place to stay. My wish is to give them a home and everything they might need." I said and everyone started clapping once again. "Nothing of these would happen without the help of my friends. Please let's welcome on stage Marcus, Martinus, Taylor and Kerem!" I said and they came up here. "Without wanting to make it long and boring to you, I want to give the honour of cutting the ribbon to Kerem and officially opening the center." I went to give the scissors to Kerem who was looking at me surprised. "Are you sure that you want me to do this?" He told me and I nodded. We went off the stage and Kerem looked at me once again before cutting the ribbon. "The care center "Ikra,,  has officially opened its doors for everyone!" I said and everybody started clapping their hands. I went to Kerem who was looking at me with tears in his eyes and cuddled his cheek with my thumb. "As I got to know your Ikra was such a good person. This is my present for you, Kerem. I hope with this the name of Ikra will always be remembered." Kerem didn't lose time to fall into my arms and hug me tight. "This is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you, Y/N. Me and Ikra will always be grateful." He said and I couldn't stop smiling. After a time the rest of the group joined and we kept on hugging.
       Well, this is the best way on ending our story. Would you ever imagine everyone of us being happy together? If you ask me, to be honest I thought that this day would never come. "Y/N, just stop talking and let's cuddle!" Martinus said and I laughed. Ok everyone I need to go now. It was such a pleasure to have you in my journey. Never forget to fight for the things you love.  "And I  must keep fighting for you." Martinus said before taking me from my waist and smash his lips into mines.
                     THE
                                   END