🖤6th part🖤

Ok what's happening? Carefully I placed my hand on his chest and realised that it's not my imagination. . . Slowly I looked at his eyes and it gave me such a warm feeling. . . "I know it might sound weird, but why does it feel like it's not the first time that we see each other?" He said. "To be honest, I feel the same. What can this mean?" I asked and he shrugged. Suddenly the lights turned off and everyone started panicking. "Y/N, we must leave now! The police is coming!" Taylor took me by arm and we ran outside. As we got on the motorcycle, she started driving away. "With who were you talking?" She asked after a while. "I really don't know. . . Some days ago when I was going to perform I saw a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes and then I lost my feeling, but before my eyes got closed, again I looked around but he wasn't there. I went home from hospital, as I was washing my face I saw him behind me, but when I turned, he wasn't! And now I met him at the party! The weirdest thing here is that he also thinks that we have met before!" "That is so weird. . . Are you sure that he isn't any old friend of you?" Taylor said and I started thinking about it. "I don't think so. . . It's kind of hard for me to remember anything. . ." I said and sighed. Anyways we arrived in front of my house. She hugged me and immediately left. Without making any sound I got inside and went to my room. I really can't believe that he's real. . . I thought that it's just because of my sickness. But. . . What is all of this? Why it felt so good when I touched him? . . . And above of all, who's he? . . .