🖤75th part🖤

It has passed a while since we got out of my room and went downstairs to eat something. Right now she is washing her plate while wearing only one of my hoodies, which it looks like a dress on her. I have always wondered how cute it would be to see Y/N wearing my clothes and lately all my wishes are being granted. Oh, by the way if you thought that I made her to wash the dishes, I didn't. Y/N wanted each of us to wash our own plate. She's my equal and I would never discriminate her. . . She dried the plate, putting it on its place and turning at me. "Do I look good in your hoodie?" She said and made a spin. "Adorable just like a little kid." I said while smiling as she came towards me. "Now all your clothes belong to me. I don't want to hear you complaining, okay?" She said with a killing look and for a moment I forgot how to breathe. . . "And what am I going to wear then?" I managed to say while not taking my eyes off her. "You can stay naked, since none of us bothers that." She said smirking and I gulped. I can't resist her and she knows that very well. Is she doing this on purpose? Yes, she is. She loves using the effect she had on me in her advance. . . "Is that right, daddy?" Oh fuck. . . Her words are literally making me shiver. . . "Y/N, what are you trying to do?" I said and my voice trembled. Great, I just lost the game. . . "I'm trying to get you in the bed and show you that you're only mine. . ." She said and took me from my hoodie, pulling me close to her. "And what happened with "I won't give myself that easy this time" ?" "You're the one who's giving yourself that easy. I'm just being the boss and showing you what to do." She said and bit her bottom lip. . . which caused my dick to get hard. . . FUCK! FUCK! Her eyes went down right there and then she gave me a dirty smile. She took me by hand and sent us to my room. She locked the door and pushed me on the bed. Damn, I can't even move. "Do you know how sexy you look right now?" She said and sent my face on flame. . . She took off the hoodie staying only in underwear. . . I couldn't stop admiring every line of her body. . . Slowly she came on top of me and her face was so close to mine. . . She started kissing me and my lips started moving in perfect rhythm with her soft and warm lips. . . Her tongue was waiting for entrance and I opened my mouth to let her in. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, but Y/N won the battle. . . "Will you take your clothes off or I need to do that?" I opened my mouth to respond, but nothing came out. It's like I lost my voice. . . Y/N didn't lose time and took off my hoodie and my pants; throwing them on the floor. Her fingers were making circles over my chest, making my heart speed going faster and faster. "I love how hopeless you look because of my actions." She said before removing her bras, exposing all her chest. . . I don't know how, but I managed to stand up on the bed and grab Y/N and pull her close to me. I started kissing her shoulders going down to her chest and sucking her skin. . . "Babe. . . Uh. . ." She moaned and her moans became even louder as I started sucking her nipples. . . She's such a blessing. . . I turned us and took her panties off, revealing her treasure spot that it's wet only for me. . . "Daddy. . . I need you now. . ." She moaned and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. . . I took off my boxers and spread her legs, only to enter her. . . "Fuck yes. . ." She moaned as I started going in and out. "Fuck, you're so tight. . ." I moaned from all the pleasure I was experiencing. She belongs to me. . . Her body is made only for me to touch and explore. I kept on going faster and deeper and Y/N arched her back from the pleasure. "Yes. . . daddy. . ." "Omg. . . Uhm. . ." Both of us were enjoying this in maximum and there's no doubt about that. . . We are literally covered in sweat and the pleasure just gets bigger as I keep hitting her sweet spot. . . Just to tease her I stopped for a while being inside her, but my plan wasn't meant to work. Y/N rolled us and gave me a deep kiss before putting my dick inside her and starting going up and down, making me moan loud. . .