🖤32th part🖤

"It's late and we better go home." I said and looked down while blushing. "As you wish." Martinus said and together we made our way back to town. "Do you want me to send you home?" Martinus said as we were standing in front of the cafeteria. "I would love to, but I'm afraid I must refuse your offer. My mum is a very weird person to deal with, and I don't know how she would take it if she saw us." I said and looked at him sad. "It's okay. And what about us?" "As I told you, I love you. But we must be very careful and keep our relationship hidden. . . sadly. I know my mum and she could hurt you. You might not understand, but I'll tell you soon." I said and was looking at me with a big smile on his face. "What?" "You just said that we're in a relationship." Martinus said and I blushed. Damn, I fucked it up. . . "Soon we will be in a relationship and I will plan to ask you in the cutest way possible. Until then, I'll just get to know more about you, babe." He said and kissed me once again. . . "Good night, Y/N." "Good night, Martinus." And with that being said, we looked at each other for the last time and separated our ways. I can officially say that this night was magical. It really felt like a fairytale. . . Martinus is my prince charming. . . Ok, back to reality! I just entered my neighbourhood and suddenly a bad feeling spread my body. It was so quite and it was hard to say that someone lives here. . . Probably everyone is sleeping. It's not that late, but everything is possible. I put my keys out of the pocket and opened the door, stepping inside. Something doesn't really seem right. . . I turned the lights on and saw a total mess. . . "What the hell has happened here?!" I said. I took my phone and then I heard some footsteps. I looked up and finally that idiot from university showed up. "I've been waiting for you all this time, baby girl." He said and came up to me. "How did you get inside?!" I said frustrated. "I have my ways. But you don't seem happy to see me here." He said and lifted his hand up to touch me, but I stepped back. "Better get out of my house." I said and with my finger pointed at the door. "Not yet." He said and sat down on my couch. "I need to talk to you." "Say whatever you have to say and never bother me again." I said and he smirked. "I really like you. I want you in my team." He said and I raised my eyebrow at him. I'm trying my best to not bust on laughing. "So, what do you think?" He said and I just smiled. "Thank you so much for your offer, but I have to say no." "And why not? I never get to ask someone for something like this." He said while being surprised of my answer. "You heard me. There's nothing that can change my mind. Don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't fit into your group." "But you would fit perfectly with me." He said and appeared in front of me. He pulled me close to him and I looked at him as I was looking at a psychopath. To be honest he was a psychopath actually. This brown haired guy was trying to make me for himself, but I already belonged to someone else. And he wasn't the type of boy I would like to have. He was a spoilt boy who was bullying my friend just for fun. . . "Please don't break my heart like this." . . .