🖤72th part🖤

"And may we know what happened to her? She lost her house or something?" Dad said and I took a deep breath. "Her mum abused her and she had to run away." I said sad and mum covered her mouth with both of her hands. "Poor girl! How could a mother do this to her child?!" Mum said terrified. "If you only knew in what way she treats Y/N. . . I was even forbidden to meet her, because if she learns about us she'll do anything to take her daughter away from me!" I said looking down. "If you only saw in what condition Y/N was when she came to me today. . ." I put my hands on my head and some tears escaped from my eyes. I'm really sorry for everything she's going through. I'm never able to save her when something like this happens to her. . . "Honey, none of these is your fault." Mum said and came to hug me. "You did the right thing by bringing her here. She can stay with us for how long she wants." Dad said and I looked at him with tears on my eyes. "Thank you so much, dad." "Now, wipe those tears and go to her. We'll call you when dinner's ready." Mum said and I nodded. I stood up and went to Emma's room, finding both of them talking. "Am I bothering you?" I said while standing at the door and a big smile appeared on Y/N's face as she saw me. "Why would you? All in all she's your girlfriend and she's dying to spend some time with you." Emma said while smirking and Y/N blushed. "If it's like that, I better take this cutie with me." I said and took her up on my arms. "There's no need to do this!" Y/N said while trying to get free. I just kept on holding her tighter and just like that walked up to my room. I placed her on my bed and went to lock the door. "Why did you lock the door?" Y/N said while sitting on my bed with her hands holding behind her. "In case someone comes and disturbs us." I went up to her, taking her by chin and making her to look at me. She's such a blessing from God. . . "I guess your plan to stay away from each other wasn't meant to work." I said and cuddled her cheek with my thumb. "And you're happy about it." Y/N said with a provoking smile. "Of course I am. Otherwise how would I have done this?" I said and smashed my lips into hers. Damn. . . I had missed the taste of her lips. . . She pulled me on top of her and ran her fingers through my hair. "You're the only one I want. . ." She said between kisses and I slid my tongue inside her mouth. . . "Martinus, let's go and eat!" Marcus said from the other side of the door, interrupting us. "I guess our little fun has come to an end." Y/N said and pecked my lips before standing up. "I'll make it up to you. I promise." I said and together we went downstairs. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" Marcus said surprised and came to hug her. "Well, she's staying with us tonight." Mum said while putting some stuff on the table. "Wait, I'm staying?" Y/N said surprised and mum nodded while smiling. "Awesome!" Emma and Marcus said and we started laughing. Everyone wants to spend time with my girl already, which means I'll barely get to spend some time alone with her. LIKE, SHE'S MINE, NOT THEIR! . . . Great, I am jealous even of my parents now. . . "Babe, you got lost in your thoughts again." Y/N said and waved her hand in front of my face. "Did I?" I said and blushed. "You do that quite a lot." She said and giggled. We sat down to eat and as I expected my parents started doing dozens of questions to Y/N. "So, Y/N, tell us about yourself a little." Dad said. "Well, I'm nineteen years old, I've been a singer since I was ten years old, which didn't really let me have a normal teenage life, but yeah, I got used to it. I have started university again this year, because of me travelling a lot I had to stop it." "Interesting. And you did the right thing by going back. Everyone must study if they want to have a brighter future." Mum said and Y/N nodded. "Marcus why don't you tell her about you?" Mum turned at him and me, Y/N and Marcus started laughing. "Y/N and I go to the same university and we are friends." "OK, WHAT ELSE YOU THREE ARE HIDING FROM US?" Emma said and we all started laughing.