🖤30th part🖤

Wait. . . Wait! I said none of these! Why are you crying? Are you okay?" Martinus said worried while holding me from both of my arms. "I'm sorry. . . It's just. . . Whenever someone tells me that I'm different that's usually what they mean. . ." "They better shup their mouths up then. You're different from everyone else I've got to know, and that's why I like you." He said and wiped my tears away. "Never let someone to take this beautiful smile off your face." He said and I had to smile a little. Then he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. This feeling. . . I can't explain it. I just feel like the time has stopped and there's only us. . . After some amazing minutes we broke the hug and smiled at each other. "Shall we continue our date?" He said and I nodded. Night was calm and you could feel the air hitting your face. We went up to a place where we could see all the city being lighted up by the lights. It was really magical. . . "It's so beautiful." I said while being mesmerized by the view. "I agree. Sometimes I feel like I can come up here, staying for hours and as with magic my problems would fade away." Right now I was admiring the beauty of something else, or to be more correct, the beauty of someone. I have never experienced something like this. It needs just a person and everything around you loses its meaning. That's what I am going through right now. Suddenly Martinus turned his head and looked straight in my eyes. None of us was talking. We were just enjoying the atmosphere around us and it's like we don't need words to understand each other. <<<It's his stare that makes me want more of him. I wish those eyes will never look at someone else in the way they look at me. Everything of him belongs to me. Only me. And there he comes, smiling bright while running to hug me. He gets me up in the air while his hands are placed around my belly and my hands are holding his shoulders. He spins me around and both of us. Are laughing like little kids.>>> I shook my head and looked at Martinus who also seemed like he saw something too. "Did you just see what I saw?" We both said in one breath. "You mean the vision of us?" We said and right after that we turned all red. "It's not the first time this happens. I get to see them most of the time. . ." I said. "Same goes to me. This is kind of weird though. Those visions really give me the feeling that they are part of my past, like they have happened before. I mean. . . In those visions we look younger and all of this is really confusing. . . I. . ." Before he could say something more, his mouth got shut by my lips being pressed to his. I really don't know why I'm doing this, okay?! His lips were a magnet to me. . . Martinus seemed to be shocked at first, but in the next minute he pushed me to a tree and started kissing me back. My arms made their way behind his neck and he placed his hands on my belly, pulling me closer to him. Fuck. . . My body is aching for more. . . more of him. . . "Martinus. . ." I said between kisses. ". . . just a little. . . bit more. . ." He said and we kept on kissing until we couldn't breathe anymore.