🖤11th part🖤

I went to their table and gave the coffees. "Thank you." Y/N said and I smiled at her before going back at work. "Ok, now, can you tell me? I'm dying from curiosity." Kerem said while looking at me. "I haven't told anyone about this, but since I got out of the hospital I've been having hallucinations about her. . . and some days ago I met Y/N on a party. She also thinks that we have met somewhere before, but I don't really seem to remember anything. . ." I said and took a deep breath. "Wait, wait. . . Are you sure you aren't talking for any movie? This just seems so unrealistic to me." Kerem said confused. "Ey, can you come here?" That boy said and I went to their table, where I met Y/N's smile. . . "How much we need to pay?" I told him the price and he gave me the money. "Have a nice day." "Bye Martinus." Y/N said before leaving and I just couldn't stop smiling. "Ok man, stop before you fall for her." Kerem said and I blushed. "But you are so stupid." "Why?" "You didn't ask for her number." "But what if that boy is her boyfriend? I would just put myself on trouble." I said and started taking the cups. "She literally seems to hate him. She wants a gentleman like you." He said smirking and I blushed harder this time. "Kerem, you better help me with the orders than teasing me." "Oh, so I am teasing you?" "Kerem!" "It's going to be a beautiful day." Kerem said and laughed. "For real you can be very annoying sometimes." I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm just telling you that you need to be with her." He said and winked at me.