🖤26th part🖤

All I can say is that I couldn't find the principal, so I decided to talk with him after lessons. Day went good and most of students here were surprised to see me. Maybe because they know me? Anyways, my old friends here came to me and I was so happy to see them. "It feels good to have you back here." Joe said while hugging me. "How's your career going?" Dena said. "Pretty good. But please don't ask me about my job because I don't want to be surrounded by it all the time." I said and we all started laughing, but it didn't last long. Everyone in the canteen stopped and it seemed like they're scared. Why? Slowly I turned around and saw five people going towards a boy who was sitting alone and reading a book. Oh no. . . That's Marcus. . . "Ey, nerd!" One of them said and Marcus got scared as he saw who was standing in front of him. "Better leave this place or I'll make you." He said and Marcus started grabbing his stuff. "Marcus, you won't go anywhere." I said and appeared near him and he looked shocked. "Omg, Y/N Y/L/N . . ." One of the girls of their group said. Seems like someone's a fan of me. "What do you want here? Why are you messing with us?" That boy said again. "You are messing here with him. Leave him alone." I said damn serious and everyone was looking at me surprised. "Do you know who we are?" "No. Someone that I should know? Because for real you are so boring." "Uuu!" Everyone said and those idiots got mad and left. "Are you fine?" I said and turned at Marcus. "Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for what you did. You really didn't need to." Marcus said shy. "I needed to. Those idiots think that they can treate people like garbage." I said mad. "Still thank you. We don't even know each other and still you came and stood by my side." He said with a smile on his face. Ok those twins really know how to make you simp over them. By the way, I didn't mean it like I started liking Marcus too lmao. Wait. . . Did I just admit that I like Martinus?. . . "I'm Marcus." He said and gave me his hand. "Y/N." I said and we shook hands. "I gotta go now. See you around, Y/N." He said and we smiled at each other before he left. Why Taylor is never in the right place? Now she could have talked with him! Anyways, I better get into the class. . . Rest of the day went amazing and now I'm on my way to principal's office. I knocked and he told me to come in. "Y/N? What a surprise to see you here!" The principal said and welcomed me here. "I'm here for two things." I said and he looked at me curious. "I'm coming back here and finishing my studies." "That's amazing! I'll be working with your documents. And the other thing?" "I'll also pay for Marcus, but no one should know about this. Not even my mum." I said and he got surprised. "You learned about his situation, didn't you?" He said and I nodded. "We should be careful, because if someone learns about this, we both will be in trouble." "This what you're doing is very brave, Y/N. I appreciate this." He said and I smiled.