🖤22th part🖤

Our family doesn't have very good economic conditions so they could afford to send just one of us in university. I am the one who works and Marcus studies very hard because since a kid he's always wanted to become a doctor. "Why do you think that? You didn't pass your exams?" I asked and he shook his head as a no. "They want to take away my scholarship. . ." "WHAT?!" I said shocked and he looked down sad. "What happened that they want to do that? You're literally the best student there!" "I really don't know. . . They said that they can't sponsor me anymore and that's all." Marcus was desperated, same as I. This isn't fair! He deserves that scholarship more than anyone! I have to do something and help him. . . "Don't worry about this, okay? We will find something." I said and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "I'm thinking about saving some money. I can start by not buying anything at the break." He said and I looked at him sad. "No, Marcus. You need to eat otherwise you'll become sick. Please, I'll help you about this, just don't torture yourself." "But, I can't let you pay for me. You already work very hard and you deserve to keep the money for yourself." "And you also study hard. It would be such a pity if you don't become a doctor." I said and we smiled at each other. "Thank you so much, Martinus. I'm glad to have you as my brother. I love you!" He said and pulled me into a hug. "I love you too, Marcus!" I said and slowly wrapped my arms around, hugging him tight. . .