🖤37th part🖤

I got inside cafeteria and immediately started with work. We had a lot of costumers today and I barely got to think about anything. But as I got finished, Y/N appeared up in my mind. One minute I'm calm and thinking about what we will do together; and the next one I'm thinking about how to kill that boy. Like, WHO IS HE TO KISS MY GIRL WITHOUT HER WISH?! No one is allowed to play with my girl. If it wasn't for Y/N, for sure I would be searching for him and beat the shit out of him. Yeah, that's how I act most of the time. I'm the problematic twin. Marcus always tries to avoid arguments and conflicts; meanwhile I'm the opposite. I'm like a fire who gets bigger by putting more gas into it. Anyways, the day when he'll pay for what he did will come. All what matters now is Y/N's safety. I really hope he won't do anything else, otherwise I won't be able to stop myself from killing him. "Ey, Romeo!" Kerem said and snapped me from my thoughts. He sat down next to me and looked at me worried. "Your mind is a total mess and I can surely say that Y/N's situation affected you." "If you only knew." I said and looked away. "Then tell me." "I really don't feel like bothering you all the time with my problems." "Ey, you're my best friend. Everyone who messes with you has messed with me too. And that's not forget that you're the only person I have here." He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "You're right." I said and took a deep breath. "It turns out there's a boy who's trying to hurt Y/N just because she went against him and protected a student. Last night he had been in her house and kissed her. Today he has shown the pic to everyone and Y/N is traumatised." I said and rushed my hand through my hair. "Then why no one does something about it?" "Because they have also threatened the principal. With one word, they rule that place." "They?" "Yeah, that boy has a group, as I got to know." "Damn, man. This is just like in movies. I'm glad that I couldn't afford to go in university." Kerem said while looking weird. "Same, man. Same." I said and we shook hands. "It's getting late. We better close this place." Kerem said and I nodded. We cleaned the place, closed the lights and then locked the door. I need to relax. Doctors have told me that I shouldn't stress that much if I don't want my condition to become worse. I can't let that happen. My family needs me. I can't let them down. . . "Martinus, what about us hanging out this weekend?" Kerem said while smiling. "It would be awesome. We deserve to have some fun." I said also smiling. "If you look like that, we deserve to be kings." He said proudly and I giggled. "Then you can take your queen and nobody can stop you from being together." He said and I blushed. "You become a cute tomato whenever we talk about her! Someone is in love!!!" He said while smirking just to tease me. "Kerem, let's focus on your love life and not mine." "Ey, me and love don't match!" "I used to think like that. Come on, there's gotta be a girl that has impressed you." "Yeah, Mia Khalifa." He said and we both bursted on laughing. This man will never change, omg!!!