🖤25th part🖤

After some minutes we arrived and got inside, but surprisingly no one was in halls, which made it look like a ghost town. "Where are the students? Are we late or what?" I asked kind of nervous. "Calm down, little bunny. We start our lesson in an hour, that's why. But some other people are in lesson now, including here Marcus." Taylor said and smiled at the end. Seems like my bestie is crushing on this boy named Marcus.(Me too, Taylor) "Where do you want. . ." I closed her mouth with my hand. "Shh. . . Someone's talking." I whispered and removed my hand. "What? Who says that?! My brother works so hard and people just try to destroy everything!" I know this voice! We hid behind the wall and carefully I looked in the direction where the voices were coming. Omg what is Martinus doing here?! Does he study here too?! "What the hell is Marcus doing here? Isn't he supposed to be in lesson?" Taylor said confused and I looked also confused at her. "Marcus? That's Martinus." "Who's Martinus?" Ok what is happening? "Let's say that he's my friend. Have I told you about that boy I see visions of, and that I met him in that party?" I said and she nodded. "Well, that's him." "But how can he look exactly like Marcus? Are they twins?" "Maybe. . . We better focus on what they're saying now." I said and started listening. "I'm really sorry, because I know your conditions, but there's nothing I can do." The principal said. Something's wrong. . . "Anyways, thanks for your time. We will try to pay in time." "By the way, it was nice to meet Marcus's twin brother." The principal said and the voices started becoming hard to hear, so I guess they left. "Ok, I was right. That was Martinus." I said smiling. "And it turns out that he and Marcus are twins, wow." Taylor said. "But I didn't understand what they were talking about." "Well, I did." Taylor said and I looked curious at her. "They don't have good economic conditions. Marcus studies here with scholarship, but because of Ashton and his group he lost it." Taylor said sad. "He won't lose it." I said. "How? What are you planning to do?" "I'll pay for him." I said and she looked at me with wide opened eyes. "I LOVE YOU!" She yelled and threw herself in my arms, hugging me tight. "Calm down! I love you too!" I said while laughing. "I can't thank you enough for doing this! Like, you have no idea what a good person Marcus is, and he really deserves to continue the studies!" "And you deserve to see him every day and love him even more." "Oh, yes! . . . WAIT WHAT?" Taylor said and I started laughing. "What do you mean with that?!" "Nothing. Let's go and find the principal." "Ok, but if you think I have a crush on Marcus, then you're wrong!"
Taylor said while coming after me. "Believe me that I might be everything, but not wrong." I said while trying not to laugh. It's weird how her mood changes as she hears his name. That's what love does to people I guess.