🖤77th part🖤

"Are you sure we have to do this?" Y/N said as we kept on walking with my arm around her shoulders. We don't even care if someone is watching us at this point. We are minutes away from our freedom. "My love, if we do this, we can finally be happy together. We won't need to hide anymore. Everyone will know that you are mine and I'm yours. The most important, you won't need to live with fear in your heart." I said and took her face between my palms. "I'm sick of seeing that woman torturing you however she wants. She's supposed to be your mother, but she lost that privilege a long time ago. Now she needs to pay for everything she has done to you." I said and tears appeared on Y/N's eyes. "Babe, why are you crying?" I said worried and wiped her tears away. "I'm just so happy that I have you. I don't know how I got this lucky. You are the only thing that kept me alive all these years. The thought of meeting the love of my life gave me hope. I always dreamed a love just like in fairytails; My prince would come to save me from all that misery and make me the happiest. And you really did that, Martinus. You're exactly the prince I've dreamed of and even more. This what you're doing. . . I'll never be able to thank you enough. . . Never. . ." Her words were truly honest, they came out from her heart. A smile formed in my lips and I moved my head close to hers and pressed our foreheads together. "There's nothing to thank me about. I'm doing this for the both of us." I said and moved my finger up and down her arm. "Even if you had to thank me, spending the eternity together would be all what I want from you." I said and she smiled. She's the most important thing in my life. There's no me if she's not. We are one. . . I pulled away from her and took her hand in mine. "Are you ready to go?" I asked and she nodded. We turned around and started walking on our way to the police station. When we arrived there, all eyes were on us. The cringe part is that no matter what those men are doing, their full attention is on us. I swear that this is creepy as fuck. Y/N pulled herself even closer to me, like becoming my second skin. She doesn't like all those looks either, and I can't blame any of us. As much as I would love to get the fuck out of here, we should show those people that we won't leave without letting the justice win. "What can I do for you?" An officer came up to us. He first looked at me and then at Y/N. "Are you Y/N Y/L/N?" He asked and slowly she nodded. "Your mum has reported you for missing last night, miss." "Because she was trying to kill me and I had to run away." Y/N said damn serious. "That's not what we were told." "Maybe because her mum lies all the time?" I said mad and he rolled his eyes at me. "You have no right to talk like that about Mrs. Y/L/N or call her a liar. Y/N is diagnosed with many problems, so of course she will come up with those stories." "I'M NOT SICK!" Y/N yelled and everyone looked at her surprised, including me. "If you respect and love my mum that much, why don't you just go and fuck her?" "Watch your mouth, miss." "Or what? You'll send me back to her? If you think that you can do that so easy let me tell you that you're wrong. I'll send you all in court and I'm going to fight until I'll be finally free. You mostly put in jail the innocent people and let the criminals walk around. We never know when those criminals can attack us again. We just keep living in fear and don't even dare to breathe. Everyone and everything around us becomes a danger." Y/N said and I was looking at her and admiring what a strong woman I've got by my side. I went in front of the police and gave him a death glare. "You heard my girl. We won't let you win this time. You might fight strong, but we are going to fight even stronger." I said and he was looking at me with pure hate. "See you and Mrs. Y/L/N in court." I said and together with Y/N we left.