🖤47th part🖤

"Dear Y/N,
The love of my life. I know you are mad at me, and you have all the right to. Leaving you was never something I would choose to do with my wish. Those weeks that I spent away from you were sending me towards my end. I hate myself for being that scared and saying that I don't love you. No one can stand seeing us together and the threats to seperate us keep growing every day. I wish you can forgive me, because for real I had no choice. I had to choose your life over my happiness. . . A person came and told me that they would even drug you to forget me if it's necessary. This would end with your death and there's nothing more painful for me than losing you. I can even torture myself and see you moving on with another man; let my soul break every second that I spend away from you; All of this because I want you to be happy. I have an offer for you. If you think that I deserve a second chance, please meet me at our place at 7 pm. We can run away from here and from everyone. Let's start our life together from the beginning. I want to be able to be with you without being scared of loving you. Please Y/N, don't disappoint me and come with me. Let's end this nightmare and live happy until the end. If you don't come, it's okay. I broke you and you have the right to forget about me, but please don't forget our love.
Yours, Martinus."
I kept on reading it over and over again and tears were falling from my eyes, making the letter wet. I can't believe it. . . We had planned to run away together. . . To run away so we could finally be happy. . . And what was the result of this? We both lost our memory and forgot that once there used to be an us. . . How unlucky we are. . . Tears kept on streaming as long as I kept on trying to remember anything. <<<"I CAN'T LEAVE YOU, MARTINUS!">>> <<<They kept on taking me away from my love, who's lying lifeless on the ground.>>> I just started screaming from the top of my lungs. I can't handle the pain inside me. . . I want to know the truth! I want to know everything. . . "Y/N?! What's happening?!" I hear mum saying and knocking on the door. I can't tell her the truth. I don't trust her at all. But now I have to make something up. Slowly I opened the door and fell on her arms while crying. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She asked worried. "I saw a bad dream. . ." I said while sobbing and she cuddled my head. "Everything is okay. I'm here." She said and kissed my head. "Let's go to my room and rest." She said and we went there. I'm kind of surprised by her reactions. . . She's being nice; something that she has never been. . . She pulled me close to her and started playing with my hair. "You always used to see nightmares." She said with a calm tone. "Whenever you woke up at night crying, your dad and I would take you to sleep with us." She said while smiling and some tears appeared on my eyes.