🖤41th part🖤

I walked into the kitchen and found her looking around. "Stop staring at me and help me find the things I need." She said and I had to giggle. "Don't worry, babe. It's your first time in my house. With coming often you'll learn where everything is." I said and winked at her. "True, Tini. But please let's prepare those and eat." She looks like she hasn't eaten anything. Well, I was starving too, so it's better to start. I started showing her all the things we need and their places. She didn't let me touch anything at all. She wanted me just to tell her what to do. Let's say that I was her teacher and she was my student. I won't lie. It's very cute to see her caring about me. For sure she has never cooked anything in her whole life; but still doesn't want me to touch anything. She learns fast though, and she seems to enjoy it. Her eyes sparkle every time she does it right. I take back for saying that she would burn the kitchen. I've just met this girl and I have a lot to learn about her. And I will. She's becoming a part of me; Soon my secrets will be hers; and her secrets will be mine. Slowly I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head on her right shoulder. "Are we about to finish, chef?" I said while enjoying her scent. "Successfully we made them." Y/N said and a smile appeared on her beautiful face. "You're the best student I've ever had." I said and quickly she turned to face me. "Does this mean that I'm not the first girl that has been in your house?" She said and raised her eyebrow at me. "Someone got jealous." I said and smirked at her. "As long as you admit that I'm your favourite from all, there's no need to be jealous." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You are the only girl that has ever been here. And you're the only one that I will ever want to be mine." I said and placed a kiss on her forehead; which made her blush once again. "Will we eat or keep this moment of our romance?" I said and she rolled her eyes. "If you call this romance, I better start eating." She flipped her hair on my face and I started laughing. Damn, I love her. . . We put tacos on plates and sat down on the table to eat. Ok this girl really knows to make things even tastier. "So, how does it taste?" She said and took another bite. "Amazing!" I said with my mouth full with food. "Not bad for a beginner, right?" "You're a good student. You're teacher is proud of you." I said and she giggled. By the rest of the time we finished eating. I wanted to wash the dishes at least, but again she didn't let me. Without wanting to start fighting with her, I went to the living room, but then realised that I can't stay all the time naked in front of Y/N. Without losing time I went up to my room and put on a gray hoodie and some pants. "Martinus? Are you still here?" As I wanted to respond I heard her screaming and I immediately rushed downstairs. I saw her laying on the floor with Tico licking her face and her giggling. "Sorry for scaring you. Your dog showed up out of nowhere." She said while rubbing his cheeks. I sighed in relief and smiled while looking at her and Tico. I guess Tico will be happy if she comes more often here.