🖤40th part🖤

I wasn't used of staying at home. It all seemed so weird. Some minutes ago I texted Kerem to tell him everything and the fact that I wasn't able to come today. "Good morning, Martinus." Emma said and entered my room. "Good morning, Emma. Shouldn't you be at school now?" "Yes, but I came to see you first." She said and hugged me. "Good bye! Hope you get better!" She said before rushing outside. Ok, this was cute. I guess staying home wasn't bad after all. I rolled on the other side of the bed and took a deep breath. For some reason I couldn't control my hormones. . . I had dreamed about Y/N being naked. . . And I feel so embarrassed. That's not something I'm used thinking of. I feel like I'm going insane every day. All of sudden my phone started ringing. "Open the door, NOW!" What the hell?! What was Y/N doing here?! Okay I better not let her wait. She seemed to be mad already. I went downstairs to open the door and she stormed inside. "Ehm, what are you doing here?" I said before a volcano exploded. "I'VE CALLED YOU AT LEAST 500 TIMES! I WAS SICK OF WORRIES! IF IT WASN'T FOR MARCUS I WOULDN'T KNOW THAT YOU PASSED OUT!" Y/N yelled into my face. Slowly her sight went from my eyes down to my chest and then to my boxers, which caused her face to turn all red. Did she realise just now that I'm kind of naked? "What happened, sweety? All of sudden you're so quiet." I said against her shoulders. "Martinus. . ." I pressed my finger against her plump lips. Somehow she went away and I went after her. "Shouldn't you go to university?" She pushed me on the couch and came on top of me. "I'll stay with you for today, babe. I gotta take care of you." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You can speak again, huh?" "Yes, now you'll be the one who won't talk." She said and smashed her lips into mines. Automatically my lips started moving in the same rhythm and I got lost in the kiss. My hands made their way to her waist, pulling her close. In every second I wanted more and more of her. My body is aching to feel her. . . Suddenly she pulled away and looked deep in my eyes while breathing fast. "Even though I'm dying to do more, we can't. . . It's too early. . ." She said and I nodded. "At least let me have you in my arms for a couple of minutes more. . ." She smiled and layed down with me. "I'm trying to ignore the fact that you're only on your boxers, baby boy." She giggled and I rolled my eyes. "It's not like you don't enjoy seeing me like this." I said and kissed her nose. "I love having you around me." I just want to ask her all of sudden to be my girlfriend. I must be patient. I must ask her out in a special way. "What's your favourite food?" Y/N said and I looked at her. "Tacos. Why?" "Move your ass. We will prepare tacos." She said and stood up. "You? Making tacos? Can you at least?" I said confused and she raised her eyebrow at me. "That's why internet exists. And you, my darling, will help me." She said and turned her back to go to the kitchen. I guess she will do whatever she wants and I can't stop her. Let's go and help her before she burns the kitchen.