🖤3rd part🖤

"Y/N! Wake up, darling!" My mum said and came near my bed to shake me. "What do you want?!" I asked annoyed and put my head under the pillow. "Come on. We have a lot to do today." She said and took my pillow away. "For example?" I said while my eyes were still closed. "Your manager wants you to do a song with someone and we're going to meet them today." She said and I finally looked at her. Damn! Why can't I just quit my career? "Y/N! Please get out of your bed!" Mum said and I got out of the bed annoyed. I went to my bathroom to wash my face and when I looked at the mirror I saw that boy behind me. I turned around scared, but he wasn't there. What the. . . Am I dreaming or what? "Y/N!" "CALM DOWN!" I got ready and now we are in the car on our way to the studio. Am I excited? No. Do I really want to meet that person I'm going to work with? Still no. After about an hour we finally arrived. "How's my superstar feeling today?" My manager said while coming towards me. He sent us to a room and there was staying a curly haired boy with brown eyes. "Y/N, this is Donny, the boy you're going to work with." The manager said and Donny came up to me. "Hi, Y/N. I've heard a lot about you and I'm really happy that I've got the chance to work with you." He said and we shook hands. He looks like a good guy. "Kids, let's start with work now." My manager started walking while being followed by my mum. "So. . . Where are you from?" I said as a way of starting a conversation.