🖤5th part🖤

It's been a while since my mum has fallen asleep and now I'm waiting outside for Taylor to come. And here she is! I threw myself to her and hugged her as tight as I can. "I have missed you so much!" Taylor said. "I have missed you way more." After a while we broke the hug and I sat on the motorcycle in the behind. "Are you ready?" I nodded and she started driving. "Where are we going by the way?" I said. "I thought of getting you out of your jail and send you to a party." "Damn, I don't even remember when it was the last time I went partying." I said and we laughed. We stopped in front of a club and you could literally hear the music from here. "Let's go and have fun." Taylor took me by hand and we went inside. We started dancing together with the crowd of people. I feel so good. . . No stress; no worries; no mum around; just me. . . "Y/N, let's get something to drink." Taylor said and we went to the drinks bar. "What can I get for you?" A boy that works there asked. "Get us something that doesn't have much alcohol." Taylor said and he left. "Please stop me from doing something stupid if I get drunk." I said. "Don't worry, grandma. Even if you get drunk your brain will stay sobber." We started drinking and went back at dancing. As I was enjoying my time here, suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Is it because of the alcohol and my sickness or you are really standing in front of me?" We both said confused at the same time.