🖤4th part🖤

After some hours of practicing, we went home. I must admit that Donny has such a good voice and the song we are working on isn't bad. "Donny is such a nice guy, don't you think?" Mum said. "Yeah, now for now he's fine." I said while showing no interest at all. "And also handsome. What do you think of giving a try?" She said and I looked at her annoyed. "Mum, please don't start." "Y/N, you have never had a boyfriend!" "Then maybe I like girls." "WHAT? DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN! YOU LIKE BOYS!" "I don't like anyone. Now please don't talk about this anymore." I said and looked out of the window. I really can't understand this woman. She tries to make me date with someone I have known just for a couple of hours! Can't she accept the fact that I'll never fall in love? . . . I went to my room and decided to watch a movie. As I was watching, my phone rang. "Hi, Y/N! How are you?" Taylor said. "Omg, sis. I miss hearing your voice! I'm good. What about you?" "Also good. I wanted to ask you if you want us to go out and have fun." "I wish I could. . ." "Is it because of your mum, right?" She asked and I sighed. "When does she fall asleep?" "At 9 p.m." "Great! Listen, I'll come and get you as she goes to sleep." "But, what if she finds out?" "She won't. Trust me. See you after an hour!" "Bye!" I said and ended the call. I haven't seen her for such a long time. Mum doesn't want me to hang out with her just because she's black. Like, doesn't she think that I have to choose my friends by myself? She's homophobic, racist, doesn't support marriages from different religions. . . She's literally a mother I wouldn't wish for. . .