🖤58th part🖤

(Martinus's Pov) Right now I'm at work, but my mind is all the time at Y/N. We texted already all night, but I knew that Y/N has to go to university so I tried to make the conversation to not last long. I'm really curious to know what did that boy want to talk with Y/N about. I hate seeing boys going after her, I mean. . . SHE'S MINE! And in the other hand I'm sad. Sad that I will never be the right man for Y/N in her mum's eyes. I'm pretty sure that she will never accept me. I really should hope for a miracle. . . "Man, what's wrong with you?" Kerem said as he came up to me. "Don't tell me that you're still thinking about what doctor said. I mean, yeah you two suffered too much, but you're still happy together." "It's something else." I responded while checking the orders. "Something else happened?" He asked shocked. I'm sure that all those things that are happening in my life are making him go insane. "I'm afraid that Y/N's mum will try to marry her with another boy." I said and took a deep breath. "You gotta be kidding me. We live in 2021 and you think that she can do that?" He said and I shrugged. "She would do anything to keep Y/N from me. And she has showed many times that for her he is the right man for my Y/N. . ." I said while feeling useless. . . "Do you think that Y/N would leave you for that mama boy? Martinus, she loves you more than anything in this world. She won't let her mother marry her with anyone else except you." Kerem said and I looked at him with hope in my eyes. "I hope that everything goes right." "It will. This is all a challenge to prove how strong your love is. There's a bright future for you and her." Kerem said and I smiled at him. Our conversation was cut by people calling us, so yeah, we had to keep on working. I went to take the order of an old man that comes literally every day here. He's a man around his late 60s who always wears ties and hats. He has squared glasses and fat pink nose. I really like this man, because he's always very nice. "Hello, Mr. Jack." I said smiling. "Hi, Martinus. How many times do I have to tell you to call me just Jack?" "I'm sorry, Jack." "Better like this." He said and smiled. "What can I get for you today?" "The usual." He said and I nodded going away. "A coffee and a strawberry cake." I told to Lia and she started doing them. Lia is one of the people who works here as well. She has curly golden hair and green eyes. She's one of the reasons why this place is always full. Every boy likes her. Well, not me. "Here they are." She said and gave me the orders. I went and sent them to Jack. "What a good way to start the day." He said and took a piece of his cake. "I always wonder why you always order the same thing." I said and he stayed quiet for a moment and then smiled. "It's the same like when you're in love. You won't change that person for nothing in this world." He said and a big smile appeared on my face as the thought of Y/N crossed through my mind. "You have someone special in your life, don't you?" Jack said and caught me off guard. "Yes, and she's the best I could wish for. . . But. . ." I said and looked down sad. "But what?" "Her mother doesn't think that I'm the right one for her." "Bullshit. As long as you two love each other nothing and no one has the right to stop you." He said and placed his hand on my shoulder. "You have all my blessings. Fight for your love." He said and I smiled. "Thank you so much, Jack." I said and hugged him. Jack is older than me and knows so much stuff. That's why I'm always glad to talk to him. He tells me many things from his life and I get to know new stuff. I thought about me and Y/N finally being together with everyone knowing, and I knew that I'd do anything to make it come true.