🖤16th part🖤

(Y/N's Pov) Today I am going on a date with Donny to celebrate for finishing the song. To be honest I don't want to go, but it's just a normal date between two friends, right? "Y/N! He's here!" Mum yelled from downstairs. I went downstairs and saw Donny waiting for me at the door. He seems to be so excited about the date, even though I don't understand what it has to be so excited about. . . "You look so beautiful." He said while checking me out. Ehm okay? "Thanks. . . You too." I said and looked at him just for once. "I wish you two a lot of fun." My mum said and winked at us. Did she really need to do that? I mean. . . It's very embarrassing. . . "Should we go?" I nodded and we got in the car. After a while we arrived in a luxury restaurant and Donny helped me getting out of the car. I hate those kind of places, but how I am supposed to say this to him. He's trying very hard to give me good impressions. . . We went inside and they sent us to our table and after that we ordered. "I'm really happy that we are done with the song." I said and smiled. "Why? You got tired of seeing me every day?" He said and we started laughing. "No, of course not. I have planned some things to do. That's all." I said and he nodded. "And. . . Am I maybe on your plans?" He asked curious. Not again. . . "Ehm what do you mean?" I asked and tried to sound normal. "You know, we have known each other for a while now. And I think that it has a connection between us." THANKS GOD THEY BROUGHT US THE FOOD SO I DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING! I hope he doesn't ask me again about this. . .