🖤7th part🖤

(Martinus's Pov) I don't know why, but lately a girl is appearing in front of my eyes all the time. . . I don't know even know who she is! It might be part of my sickness. . . but still she looks so similar. . . like I've seen her before and we know each other. . . "Mum, can I take Martinus with me to a party?" Marcus said all of sudden while we were having dinner. "Yeah, why not? He needs to have some fun." Mum answered. "Just be careful and don't leave him alone." Dad said. "Dad, I'm not a little kid." "I just want you to be okay." Anyways, we finished eating and after getting ready we got on the car. "Tinus, please don't be mad at us. We are just scared that you might get hurt again." Marcus said and looked at me before starting driving. "Don't take me wrong, Marcus. I am just getting annoyed because before I do something I always need to get permission; even for the smallest things. It makes me feel like I'm useless. . ." I said while looking down at my hand. "You aren't useless and I know how you feel." He doesn't. . . Nobody does. . . They don't know the feeling of thinking that everything you do might be dangerous. . . They don't know how it feels to be watched by everyone because you can't do anything. . . I just want my old life back. . . I really can't deny that they are trying to help me get better, but I want them to understand. . . To understand that it's not easy for me either. The fact that I can't remember most of my past makes me sad. I'm not even sure who I am anymore. I really need an explanation for all my questions. . .