🖤60th part🖤

Ok, now that Y/N and Kerem have paired up, I will be their favourite person to play with. "If she comes near you, I swear I will make her regret the day she was born." Y/N said while looking deep into my eyes, burning my soul. Her eyes look like they're filled with fire. A fire that only I can cause. I pulled her close to me by placing my hands on her waist. "You know that I belong to you and only you." I said and her eyes started glowing. "I wish I had some popcorn now." Kerem said. I looked at him irritated and he mouthed a "what". I turned back at Y/N and smiled at her. "I love you." I said and leaned into a kiss. And here I feel the butterflies inside my stomach once again. . . Whenever I am with her nothing else matters. She's all I care about and I know that she feels the same. It's like our souls have become one. "I hate to interrupt you, but we must close the place before someone sees you two." Kerem said and we broke the kiss. "He's right, babe." Y/N said and pulled away from me. Ouch, it hurted. . . Okay, I'm so dramatic! Call me drama queen ✨💅🏽
"Will you come, or I should close you here?" Kerem said while standing at the door and Y/N was already outside and giggling. I went out to them and Kerem closed the place. "So, should we go somewhere and have some fun?" Y/N suggested and put some hair behind her ear. "If you have time, I would love to." Kerem said and I also agreed. We went to buy something to drink and went to a park where doesn't have many people. We have to keep hiding from everyone and the world. I don't mind it though. Y/N is my world. . . "So, Y/N, since you're our famous friend tell us how's like?" Kerem said and took a sip of his drink. "It's magic, performing in front of all those people who sing together with me. Something else I love about being known is the love I get. There's nothing more beautiful than being loved and being able to love." Y/N said while smiling. I really love seeing her smiling; it makes me feel alive. . . I really can't stop thanking Gods and universe for pairing me up with such a blessing. Every time I look at her I realise how lucky I am. She's one of the kind. . . "Babe, are you even listening?" Y/N said and shook my arm. "Huh? Were you saying something?" I said and smiled nervously. "You can't be serious!" Y/N said and rolled her eyes. "Martinus, were you dreaming about Y/N again because "not even having all eternity to spend with her wouldn't be enough"." Kerem said imitating me and he and Y/N started laughing. Damn, okay he really exposed me in front of the girl I love. . . It's not like I wouldn't answer like that though. . . "True, Kerem. You're getting very good at this." I said and giggled. "I can be good at other things too." Kerem said in a flirty way and winked at me. Lmao, I love whenever he acts like this. "Maybe you can show me." I said in the same tone and bited my lip. "Ey, you're mine!" Y/N said and took my face between her hands. "Who says that?" Kerem said and took her hands off my face. "I say that." "He's mine, sis." "Really? Then go and kiss him." Y/N said and Kerem looked at her with wide opened eyes and then at me. "Ok, you asked for it." Kerem stood up and came to me. He placed his hand on my chin and started coming closer. Ok, he might kiss me for real, but that kiss never came because I saw Y/N up on his back pulling him away from me. "He's my boyfriend and no one except me can kiss him!" Y/N yelled and that's the moment when me and Kerem bursted on laughing. // heyoo, I'm very sorry for not posting, I just didn't have any ideas and the people around me wouldn't let me focuse.