🖤17th part🖤

We had a great time and now we are driving home. "Thanks for this night. I had so much fun." I said while smiling and he smiled back. "You know what would be amazing now?" He asked and I looked curious at him. "If I could feel your lips now. . ." He said and stopped driving. "Donny, I. . ." "Shhh. . ." He said and started coming closer. I can't do this. . . In that moment I got out of the car and ran away. Why? He knows that I hate those stuff and still tried to kiss me. . . I have shown him many times that I want us to stay friends. I never felt anything happening between us. . . I really feel like crying. . . This made me so uncomfortable. . . I didn't feel like going home. . . I wish that Martinus was here around. . . Or wait! . . . I can go and meet him to the cafeteria! Without losing time I started walking to get there. All the time I was thinking of hugging him tight. I really needed a hug; especially from him. He's the only person I can trust. Ok, maybe we don't really know each other, but he seems very nice and trusty. And let's not forget that I get a lot of visions of me and him. . . They give me a very weird feeling and I really need to find out their meaning. Finally I arrived on the main street and now I am standing in front of the cafeteria. . . I took a deep breath and opened the door; getting inside. Immediately my eyes met his and a smile appeared on our faces. "Y/N. . ." He said and came to me. "I'm glad to see you again." He said while smiling bright. "I'm happy that I found you here." I said and hugged him.