🖤46th part🖤

<<<He was placing soft kisses all over my body, causing me to shiver from the touch of his lips. . . I had decided to give myself to him tonight. . . It might be my first time, but I'm more than ready. . . His lips made their way to mines, biting my lower lip. "I promise to be gentle. . ." He said while breathing heavy. He started leaving wet kisses on my neck and I moaned when he bited my soft spot. He kept on kissing while one of his hands was placed through my hair, and the other one was going up and down my thigh. The pleasure possessed me. . . "Babe. . ." I moaned in his mouth and he put his tongue deep my mouth. . . He left my lips and went down between my legs. . .>>> "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled as I woke up breathing fast. I looked around and found myself in my room. Even though it was just a dream my cheeks were all red and. . . it really felt good to have him. I got out of my bed and went to stare out of the window. My head was full with million of thoughts. I'm really starting to think that those illusions might have happened before. I can't deny this anymore. Something had caused me to forget many things. . . It has made me forget that once me and Martinus loved each other. . . A tear escaped from my eye and I left out a sob. If I really have lost my memory, I'm really sad. I've forgotten how me and Martinus met; when we kissed for the first time; and when I lost my virginity with him. . . I'm living in a lie. . . My thoughts got interrupted by my phone vibrating. I took it and saw that an unknown number is calling me. "Hello?" "Miss Y/N, I'm so sorry to bother you at this time, but you have told me to inform you as soon as I find something out. Oh, I'm your doctor if you don't know with who you are talking." "Ok. . . What have you found?" I said all with curiosity. "Many things, but it's too dangerous to talk about it through phone. It would be better if you come and meet me tomorrow. . . And may you know someone with the name Martinus Gunnarsen?" He said and my heart skipped a beat. "Yes. . . Why? How do you know him?" I asked surprised. "He's also involved into your situation. As soon as you both come to me, you'll understand everything." "I really hope so. Thanks for everything, doctor." "No need to thank me. At least not yet. Good night." He said and ended the call. My doubts might be right. . . After analysing everything I realised that I hadn't opened that letter that I found together with the ring. That letter might have something in it which might help me. Without wanting to lose more time, I made the way to the closet and searched for it. After finding it, I turned on the lights and looked at the letter. My hands were shaking and my heart was racing. I hated to admit, but I was scared. . . Scared to face the truth. . . I was just a moment far from meeting the real me. "You can do it." I said to myself and took a deep breath. Slowly I opened the letter, trying not to tear it. Everything around me vanished within a second. It was just me and the letter. . .