🖤78th part🖤

As we got out, a crowd of people circled us. DAMN, HOW DOES Y/N MANAGE THOSE STUFF? "Y/N! Who's this man?" "Are you two together?" "Why were you in police station? Where were you last night?" Question after question and people kept on asking more. All those flashlights, microphones, cameras. . . I'm not used to this. . . "Can you all please be quiet? I'll tell you everything." Y/N said and everyone shut their mouth. Nice. "As you all might know, I wasn't home last night. Now you all might ask why? I was going home from the studio together with mum. All of sudden she started talking shit about me, and of course I couldn't stay without saying something. She stopped the car and started attacking me. For saving my own head, I got out of the car, but I had to hit this woman that I call mother, otherwise who knows if I would be alive today. I started running as fast as I can and went to get help from this man right beside me." Y/N said and gave me a smile. "What is he to you?" Someone dared to ask. "He's the love of my life." She looked deep into my eyes and my heart started beating faster. She said that in front of all those people. . . For the first time she said it without being scared. "I won't hide it anymore. Because of my mother I've always had to forget about my happiness and everything my heart desired. . . Not anymore. . . I want everyone to know that this man has saved my life many times, and keeps doing that. If anyone thinks that they can take him away from me. . . I'll follow him everywhere, because my soul belongs to him." Y/N said and I smashed my lips into hers. I'm experiencing a strong wave of happiness that can hardly be explained. I really can't believe that we can be together in public now. . . We broke the kiss and smiled at each other. "When will we get more information of what's happening?" "Soon I'll do a conference and you'll get to know the truth behind all of this. . . Oh, and, mum, if you're seeing this I'm telling you that the war has just started." Y/N said and we left. If you are wondering if the journalists started coming after us, no. Y/N made it very clear that she won't say a word until the conference. What we did next was going to the bank and making sure that none of Y/N's money would be touched by her mum. Since she is nineteen years old she has all the rights to be able to manage her money as she wants. . . Let's say that my girl planned to take everything that belongs to her. And of course I'm supporting her on this. She's doing nothing wrong. After all these years she is taking what truly belongs to her. She is the one who has worked and earned those money. She's the one who has to do all those concerts, interviews, music videos, merchandise, and all those stuff that I don't have any idea of. She deserves to be happy. . . The happiest. . . There's nothing more important than her happiness. Believe me when I say that I would even go somewhere far away from everyone if it makes her happy. That's just how it is. (Don't sing that line🎶) "OMG, IT'S Y/N Y/L/N!" Some kids screamed as we passed by a park. "Hi, sweeties!" Y/N said smiling and hugged them one by one. "Can we take some photos with you?" One of the kids said. "Only if my boyfriend joins us." Y/N turned at me and the kids were looking at me with their mouth opened. "Y/N, that's not necessary. . ." "Bullshit! I want to take those pics with you and the kids would like that too. Right, guys?" Y/N turned at them and all of them nodded in excitement. I guess I have no other choice. . . After taking hundreds of photos we greeted the kids and started our way back home. "This day went pretty crazy." I said. "The days in row will be even more. Now that most of people know that you are my boyfriend they won't leave you alone. Will you be okay with all that attention?" "As long as I have your attention these are nothing." I said and she smiled. "Tonight we have to tell your parents about our past. They deserve to know it before the conference." Y/N said and I sighed.