🖤53th part🖤

We arrived at hospital and I went to ask about my doctor. "I'm afraid that he's busy now." The receptionist said. "In fact, I am not." The doctor said and came up to us. "Y/N, I'm glad that you and your friends came. Please, let's go to my office." Doctor said and we went after him. As we got into his office and sat down, he locked the door and turned to us. "Nowhere is safe anymore." He said and took a deep breath. "As I promised, I found out what's the main reason of your sickness. . ." He said and we all looked curious at him. "I've searched in all archives and a document of you showed up. Last time you had been on hospital was two years ago, and you were found in a car crash with Martinus Gunnarsen. No one knows how you ended up in that car left to die, but you had been published on news for missing for a whole month. Both of you had a lot of bruises and injuries on your body, I must say even some broken bones." The doctor said and took his glasses off. "So, you are saying that Martinus and Y/N really have met before?" Taylor said and he nodded. "If you thought that you just met, sorry but you know each other for longer. And one more thing. You were in coma and because of the injuries you have lost your memory." He said and some tears escaped from my eyes. "Babe, why are you crying?" Martinus asked worried. "I had a vision of us being kidnapped. You were being beaten up to death. . . and I was getting raped. . ." I busted on tears and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him and I was crying on his chest. "Omg. . ." I heard Taylor saying. "I'm so sorry for you." The doctor said. "We should tell the police." Marcus said. "There's no way that you can do that. There's something more in this. Think about it. All these years no one tried to find out who caused all of this. They stayed silent while they knew that you could even die. And why? Because they're all involved in this." The doctor said. He's right. We couldn't trust anyone about this. It might happen again and even worse. "And what about our condition now?" Martinus said while still having me on his arms. "With some therapy it should all be okay." Finally I got up and wiped the last tears away. I looked at Martinus and he kissed my nose. "No matter what, I found you again, baby." He said and we smiled at each other. "Doctor, I will never be able to thank you enough. You put your own life in danger to save ours." "That's my job. I have promised to help people no matter what. Even if it means to sacrifice myself." The doctor said and I smiled. "But now you should leave. I have a bad feeling that someone is spying on us." He said and we nodded. "Doctor, do you think that someone we know could be involved on all of this?" Marcus said. "For example Y/N's mother?" Taylor said. "I can't say 100% sure that it's her, but she gives me a bad feeling." "Y/N, you told me once that if your mum found out about us she would do anything to take you away from me, even hurt me to do that." Martinus said and I looked down sad. What if my mum is really behind all of this? She has never done something good, but is she that evil? Does she really think that killing Martinus and also putting her daughter's life in danger is a solution? I wish I could say something to defend her, but I can't. I can't when I know what kind of person she is. "My mum might be the reasonable for all of this. We really must be careful so she doesn't try and do something again." I said and Martinus kissed my cheek.