🖤19th part🖤

When I arrived home, my mum was waiting for me at the living room. Wow! She really stayed up to wait for me? Does she know what happened or? "Welcome home, honey! How did the date go? I see it took you long." She said in a teasing way. "Ehm. . . Well, we had a good time, but I don't think I want to see him for a while. . ." "WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?" "He tried to kiss me. . ." I said and it looks like she got mad. "I don't get it how you can be so dumb! Finally that a nice boy wants you, instead of being with him now and even making sex, you come and tell me that you don't want to talk to him because he tried to kiss you!" She said and I also got mad. "I don't like him, okay?! Get that shit inside your head!" "Do not talk to me like that, yound lady!" "Then stop making me feel like a piece of shit! Can't you see that you are hurting me?! Everything you do, everything you say, just makes me feel bad! I wanna be able to live by my choices!" I said and some tears appeared on my eyes. "As long as you live in my house you'll do as I say!" Ok, that was enough. . . I went to my room and locked the door. I knew that arguing with her wouldn't help me or something. I'm tired of her. . . I wish that she was a normal mother. I wish she cared about me just once in her life. *As long as long as you live in my house you'll do as I say!* Really? This house is built with my money! Everything she has are mine! She has never done any job in her life! She lives with my money! Okay, mum. From now on I will live on another house. . . My thoughts were interrupted by a message I received on my phone. I took it and saw that Martinus texted me. *Hi! I just had a feeling that you are sad now. Please take care! Gn♡* Ok, I just need him in my life. . .