Chapter 8

Gu Yan had been able to recognize Zhang Han from the beginning, he was Fu Zhe Chuan’s young assistant who had come that night to the scene of the accident.

He did not see any news related to Fu Zhe Chuan’s accident during that period of time, it seems that matter did not get reported on the news. Zhang Han was also speaking with very vague terms, so naturally he would go with the flow as well. But regarding Zhang Han’s attitude, he was still quite pleased with it. Sure enough, it wasn’t his loss to make a move on that day, it’s a decent idea to send away some flies with this every once in a while.

“Please tell Fu Zheng Chuan that there is no need to be so courteous.”Gu Yan’s lips lifted up into a smile.

Dai Hong’s forehead was dripping with cold sweat, he did not have any guts to neglect Gu Yan anymore at this moment. With an enthusiastic smile, he said:”Xiao Gu, what was that all about just now? Don’t worry, just tell me if he’s giving you any trouble, I will definitely back you up.”He stared so nervously at Gu Yan that he didn’t even leave a single glance for Zhu Huan Wei! Even the way he spoke went on a 180 degree turn.

Not even a hundred Zhu Huan Weis added together was worth enough for him to offend Fu Zhe Chuan.

“Oh, you finally saw me, Manager Dai.”Gu Yan’s tone was airy, and a faint smile of mockery was visible in his eyes.

These words made the veins on Dai Hong’s forehead pop. Gu Yan really wasn’t giving him any face, but he really didn’t dare to offend Gu Yan right now, so he pretended not to have heard the sarcasm and smiled to himself,”Ah, you’re still angry huh? Xiao Gu.”

Humans really are a league of their own when it came to shamelessness, even Gu Yan was too lazy to continue with him. He raised a brow:”Not only did Zhu Huan Wei cancel all my casting notices, he even told me to drop the TV series gig I just received, suggesting instead that I should try to keep myself out of the public eye. What do you think about this, Manager Dai?”

Zhu Huan Wei was sweating hard:”It’s only a temporary thing, just temporary……”

“Shut your mouth!”Yelled Dai Hong in his rage, and he faced Zhu Huan Wei imposingly. Just temporary? Are you a fool? Not only are you not trying to find a remedy for such a third-rate star’s scandals, you even planned to give bury him in the snow. If nothing unexpected, he might not be able to enjoy the life of fame for the rest of his life. if this was before, he would not have cared about such a matter, but this was not an option to him now.

“Manager Dai……”Zhu Huan Wei’s face was pale and he shot a vicious glance at Gu Yan.

But Dai Hong did not look at him at all, he was speaking earnestly to Gu Yan:”I did not know anything about this before, and that is my negligence. But don’t worry, I will make sure to arrange everything properly, you definitely will not have to suffer any grievances! How about this, I will ask Liu Wei to contact you, he is the best gold medal agent we have in the company.”

In just one short conversation, he had switched Gu Yan to someone else’s care, and Zhu Huan Wei on the other hand was completely ignored.

Gu Yan nodded indifferently and gave Zhu Huan Wei a profound look,”You guys can continue, I will be taking my leave.”

Seeing that Gu Yan was going to leave, he quickly tossed Dai Hong aside and caught up quickly,”I was just about to leave as well, let’s go together!”

The two went out of the building together, and only then did Zhang Han put on a smile,”It really is a small world, I really did not expect that you were a part of Shihe Entertainment.”Both his expression and language was relaxed and casual, even revealing a hint of familiarity. Those who did not know may even think that they were very close with each other, they would never have assumed that this was their second meeting.