Chapter 62

Even those who stood at the very top when it came to name and reputation were dumbfounded at the moment, and their jaws had fallen on the ground with shock. They really could not understand what situation this was.

Song Yuan was also shocked silly. Things should not be like this......Why were Song Shan's expressions and words so scary? Even though her uncle was not one to joke usually, and kept an air of indifference, he had always been a calm man, and would rarely show his anger like this. And with Song Shan's position, he should not be moved by such a trivial matter.

Fear suddenly rose up in Song Yuan's heart, as if everything had suddenly fallen out of her control......

"It, it was nothing, actually......"Song Yuan's tears started to swirl around her eyes, making her look grieved and sad. Actually, she really was rather hurt if you had to mention it, as would be expected since her uncle was suddenly questioned her so ruthlessly......

He had clearly been treating her very gently just a while before.

"Are you sure it was nothing?"Song Shan looked at Song Yuan with grave eyes that were filled with both disgust and disappointment.

Song Yuan's tears finally flowed down. She pursed her lips and whimpered,"I'm sorry, I just wanted to apologize to Gu Yan, I never thought that not only would he not accept my apology, he even......he pushed me......"

"I didn't embarrass you on purpose......"

"Sorry......I'm sorry......"

Even though she was apologizing, her appearance right now looked more and more pitiful, it was as if Song Shan had done something bad to her.

Song Shan's face darkened instantly, and he was so angry that his body started to shake. The Song family had always been rigorous when it came to disciplining the junior, how could they raise something like this! He had always thought that Song Yuan was a well-behaved and obedient child, but turns out it was all just an act! As expected, she had been spoiled too much outside of the Song family!

"I will give you one last chance, tell me everything that happened here."Song Shan took a deep breath, and slowly started. Even though he was already extremely disappointed in Song Yuan, she was still his niece whom he himself had chosen to bring, so he still wanted to give her one last chance.

Song Yuan paused for a moment, and continued to cry:"You don't even believe me at all, what else do you want me to say!"

She really doesn't know where to stop! Acting as if she was the one being greatly embarrassed and humiliated.

Now, everyone was also looking at Song Shan strangely. What on earth happened to Song Shan? How could he make things hard for his own niece for the sake of an outsider? Gu Yan was clearly the one at fault here, is he really trying to get her to admit to doing something she's never done?

Was the Gu family really worth Song Shan's actions? Impossible! Even the one with the most power today could not get Song Shan to compromise with them without any care for his reputation!

What's more, the one Song Yuan offended was Gu Yan, not Gu Zong Han.

What was Gu Yan even worth? He was just an illegitimate child.

Song Shan looked at Song Yuan's appearance, and could not help himself in his anger. Facing Song Yuan, he raised his palm up high!

Song Yuan's face was overtaken by shock. She looked at Song Shan in disbelief, she could not believe that Song Shan would actually put a hand on her! How could this be?!

With a straight face, Song Shan's hand was already up in the sky, but when he saw the look of fear on Song Yuan's face, he suddenly sighed deeply, and slowly put his hand down. At the end, he did not hit her. But his eyes revealed a deep disappointment that could not be concealed.