Chapter 38

The dark muzzle of a gun was pointed straight at Gu Yan.

The constant repetition of Zhang Han's voice asking 'hello?' came from the receiver, but a hand suddenly stretched out from behind to take the phone away from Fu Zhe Chuan's hands, cutting off the call without mercy before taking out the batteries from his phone.

There were several large and fierce-looking men standing at the front, four of them Europeans, and two Asians. They all had cold looks and were well-trained. They had a gun, and it was not any simple small-caliber gun, but a relatively big large-caliber firearm.

"Sorry for the offense, Mr. Fu."One of the taller Asian men walked out and mocked,"Come along with us."

Gu Yan felt a gun being jabbed against him from behind, and a cold voice sounded out from behind him,"Move it."

He looked down, and his eyelashes trembled faintly, not allowing the others to find the killing intent within his eyes. But the people around them thought he was scared, and even laughed.

Several men took Fu Zhe Chuan and Gu Yan to a car and blindfolded both of them. After thrashing about the car for some time, the two were dragged off the car and taken to a room. They were tied firmly to separate chairs before the black piece of cloth were taken off their eyes.

Their current location appeared to be a rather dilapidated house. The area was very quiet, so the place should be situated in a more remote area.

The only one left in the room with them now was a white man who was quite tall. He had a burly body and was nearly two meters tall, the arms he had revealed outside of his clothes were rippling with muscle. With an unkindly gaze, he stared down both Fu Zhe Chuan and Gu Yan.

Even though they were currently in an awkward situation, Fu Zhe Chuan still remained rather calm. He started to ask,"Who sent you?"

The Caucasian man snorted before taking a long drag from his cigarette, exhaling a white trail of smoke.

"No matter how much your employer is paying you, I can offer more."While saying this, Fu Zhe Chuan's voice was straightforward, nobody would be able to find any doubts of his confidence.

The man smothered his cigarette butt with his thumb and scoffed,"I don't think so."

"Do you not believe me?"Fu Zhe Chuan's voice was stern.

"You won't have a single penny after you're dead, how are you gonna pay us then?"He revealed a cold smile.

The look on Fu Zhe Chuan's face had a slight change.

Gu Yan's face cooled. Seeing how this was progressing, these men did not intend to let them live past this. Even though it had not been long since he came to the human world, he could still guess that if this was not a kidnapping guess,t hen it was highly likely to be an assassination. And now it seems to be the latter; with that, things did indeed become rather difficult.

If this was just a normal kidnapping, then Fu Zhe Chuan would definitely be able to pay up, and he would not need to make a move. But if someone else had plans for the Fu Business Group, then Fu Zhe Chuan will have to die today. But Fu Zhe Chuan was the one he chose, not only would it bring him trouble if he died just like that, he would still have to find another way to get money, it really was not worth the loss. It seems that it was right for him to make the decision to follow him......If not, he could have just walked off by himself.

Getting rid of these people was simple work, but more importantly was how he was going to prevent Fu Zhe Chuan from being suspicious of him......

"I need to use the toilet."Gu Yan fidgeted, seemingly unable to hold it in. He continued:"I can't hold it in anymore."