Chapter 53

Within the entertainment circle, things like acting ability have always been something that depended on the taste of the audience. Even if he was an actor with acting ability that shoots off the charts, it did not mean that everyone would enjoy his performance, much less the performance of a newcomer like Gu Yan? There would definitely be many people who looked at him with questioning eyes at the start.

Li Wen Bo's question seems to have been thoughtful towards Gu Yan and gave him a chance to clear his name. But for him to put forward all these malicious speculations circulating the internet without any hesitation, it would inevitably push everyone to speculate upon Gu Yan in such a way, making it hard for him to avoid explaining himself. Humans, once the seed of their first impression is sowed, the more you try to clear your name, the worse things would become.

And how could a simply TV show prove Gu Yan's ability in a way that could convince everyone?

No matter how Gu Yan answers this question, it would still count as him falling into Li Wen Bo's trap. He believed that once the programme was broadcasted, everyone would be talking about Gu Yan's backer. After all, scandals have always been more attractive topics than empty words of praise.

And what was more even amazing was, the fact that he would only trouble Gu Yan with his question, and not anyone else, so he would not end up provoking any of the others.

In their current fast-paced era, there was nothing more explosive than this topic. How many people could a good topic attract to a movie? And how much could the popularity be raised? How many people could Gu Yan's scandals attract to insult him?

He managed to smoothly target only Gu Yan, but he managed to win the attention lottery in topics. He managed to sell the movie, so there was practically nobody who would be upset with him after this. Maybe he would even be praised for doing a good job on the programme.

Li Wen Bai did not do well in the world of show hosting for no reason.

There were countless stars who fell into his trap, but they still had to grit their teeth and smile to him. Every time he recalled these situations, he would feel a wonderful sense of satisfaction.

Now that it has come to this, the consequences are already irreparable. The best thing Gu Yan could do now was to give as positive an answer as possible, then slowly prove himself with his abilities so as not to give Li Wen Bo any chances to attack him.

Gu Yan smiled,"This is my first time doing movies after all, so it's normal for people to have some doubts about me."

Li Wen Bo looked at him with encouraging eyes, waiting for him to continue. But in his heart, it was different. He was thinking that Gu Yan was just a guy who only dared to pick a fight in private, and would end up terrified in front of the camera. He had seen plenty of these types of actors, and with how things were going, it seems he will have to talk about the scenes next. But he had already reached his goal, he did not care how Gu Yan was going to respond.

Gu Yan looked deeply at him, and continued:"But this doesn't mean that I fully accept these doubts."

Li Wen Bo's eyes brightened. Did he finally get to meet a fool today? He quickly responded:"So you're saying that the opinions about you on the internet were just rumours, and were slander for you?"

Gu Yan smiled. How would he not know Li Wen Bo's intentions? But who was he? How could he care about being insulted a little?

A star's image? Public opinions? What are those? Oh......It is for inexplicable reasons that they had to accept being smeared with dirt by the audience......

Heh......Did he seem like that kind of person?

Does Li Wen Bo alone even have the capability to make him submit?