Chapter 82

As soon as Wang Duo's lips turned up, his original self started to spill out. With a meaningful tone, he said,"Long time no see."

Gu Yan looked at him,"Has it been long?"

Wang Duo nodded his head with some force as he nudged over to his right. Practically leaning on Gu Yan's shoulder, he spoke by his ear,"It's been twenty days."

Gu Yan looked over at him thoughtfully and smiled:"I thought you wouldn't appear in front of me anymore."

"Why? Did you think I'd be scared of Qin Yao?"Wang Duo narrowed his eyes in his mirth, but inside, his eyes were cold. When he went back, he had been locked up at home for some time by his father. Perhaps he had also found out what sort of person Qin Yao was by then. But he had never been one to stand down, how could he swallow down the great humiliation he had received this time?

Gu Yan raised a brow,"When I look at you now, I have to say you really aren't."

"I've never known what fear is."Wang Duo smiled in pleasure of himself.

"But......You should know that I don't really like you, I only agreed to be with you last time out of convenience. Even if you look for me, I'm afraid you won't be able to get what you want, because I would get nothing out of you provoking Qin Yao either."With a bland smile Gu Yan spoke to him with a gentle voice, but his eyes did not share the same sentiments.

"Do you not believe that I'm really in love with you?"Wang Duo seemed a little hurt,"Do I really seem that naive? To look for you just to provoke Qin Yao."

Gu Yan looked at him without speaking, but his eyes clearly showed that he found him very childish.

"How sad. It's rare that I'd find an interest in someone, but that person still doesn't believe me."Wang Duo spread out his hands in exasperation.

"In my impression, Young Master Wang has already gone through his interests with many people in the past."Gu Yan's voice was frank.

"But you're different."Wang Duo looked into Gu Yan's eyes.

"Because I'm the only one you can't get. Or perhaps, did Qin Yao make you feel that I'm very popular?"Gu Yan smiled.

Wang Duo stared at him, and sighed after a while,"I won't argue with you about this."

"Fine with me."Gu Yan said. Then, he turned his head back towards the stage.

"......"

After that, Wang Duo had become considerably more docile. He had also started paying attention to the awards ceremony. Every so often, he would turn to speak a few words with Gu Yan, such as which actor had climbed into his bed, which director had offered him gifts, which type he liked, and so on......Gu Yan barely returned a single word for every ten he spoke. Even if he was being ignored, Wang Duo was not angry. He still continued his usual antics.

Some people who knew Wang Duo could not help peeking over to their side. Int heir hearts, they thought that Gu Yan's identity really was getting more and more mysterious. Even Wang Duo was so eager to please him, he was definitely someone they should never dare to offend. But none of them felt that Gu Yan was Wang Duo's little lover. Even though Wang Duo was a generous person, he would never speak in such a servile manner in front of his lover.

Gu Yan acted as if he did not care on the surface, but he was still rather troubled about it in his heart.

Dealing with Qin Yao was tiring enough, but there would always be blind people like these trying to provoke his anger. Seeing that Wang Duo was still eager to step over the bounds, Gu Yan simply stood up. He was planning to leave early today.