Chapter 93

Qin Yao stared at Gu Yan, and after a moment, he smiled,"Alright."

Gu Yan breathed a sigh of relief. He really felt quite meek dealing with Qin Yao now, he didn't want to experience any more of Qin Yao's 'anger'. This was truly a headache, there was nothing he could actually do against Qin Yao at all.

Although, to some extent, you could say he had brought this upon himself.

The statures of the two were not much different, so Gu Yan could pretty much fit in Qin Yao's clothes. He had to wear them since his own clothes were ripped, not having any clothes would have been difficult for him as well.

Most of Qin Yao's clothes were basically black, so when Gu Yan had put them on, the two of them looked like they were dressed in couple outfits standing next to each other.

With a phone call, Qin Yao was done booking seats for the two of them at the movie's premiere, then, he got ready to bring Gu Yan out.

At night, Gu Yan was standing at the gates, and his mood felt complicated.

Everything was going so smoothly, Qin Yao was actually taking him out just like that. Was he not afraid at all that he would escape?

Gu Yan's original intention was not to go out, because for him, whether he went out or not did not matter, the one who wanted to escape was not him. He had just wanted to improve his relationship with Qin Yao, after all, he had been locked up in there all day, so he really felt a great pressure on his mind and body after having to deal with the capricious Qin Yao.

Well, a step forward is still a step forward.

Gu Yan could be considered a public figure now, so it was very easy to be seen when he was on the go, so he had to put on a pair of large glasses that were big enough to cover almost half his face. Only then could he go outside with Qin Yao.

Besides the media, those who could participate in the premiere were the insiders. The real audience there that were participating weren't many.

Gu Yan had left the set as soon as the filming was done. After disappearing for so long, he had just realized now how great the publicity efforts were. Before the movie was even officially released, the movie was already known throughout the country. Gu Yan had no way of going online, so he didn't even know what the public opinion of the movie was.

He was just a little surprised.

To tell the truth, when he was filming this movie, he was just coping with Qin Yao. After all, that was his deal with him. He did not take it seriously, nor did he think that Qin Yao actually planned to make a movie. It had been very rushed after all. So, even if the movie was done in vain, he would not be surprised; or perhaps, that should have been normal.

He would never have expected that Qin Yao would still go through everything and released this movie behind his back after all that happened.

Everything had done clearly with a lot of care, it was not a game to him at all, he put a lot of effort into it.

So he really planned to make a movie?

Gu Yan was confused.

The two walked to the very front and sat down. Throughout the whole way, Qin Yao had been holding on to Gu Yan's hand tightly, not even letting go even in the slightest.

Gu Yan's mood felt a little complicated. On one hand, he was not willing to remain so intimate with Qin Yao, but on the other, he felt a little uneasy. He was a bona fide high-tier demon......No, even if he was just a man, how could he have turned into this? But from another perspective, it still felt gratifying. This showed that Qin Yao could not feel at ease about him at all. Even after all the intimate sessions they had together in this time, even if they were at the heights of their passion, Qin Yao had never once put himself at ease with Gu Yan.