Chapter 94

This was the first time Gu Yan asked Qin Yao for something, and the first time he expressed his wishes to him directly.

Or perhaps......It was better to say that it was just an extravagant hope of his.

Even though this was a very difficult request to fulfil.

There are countless people in this world who had fallen, and turned into demons, but not once has a demon ever reverted back into a human. Demons were not complete objects, they were just a mixture of evil thoughts and impurities, not at all the same as a human. How could a demon turn into a human......

As soon as Gu Yan finished speaking, even he himself felt that what he said was laughable......But he had actually said it out in the spur of the moment.

If you excluded the option of death, perhaps this was the only other choice. But compared to this, dying was many times easier.

Gu Yan closed his mouth abruptly, and his eyes were filled with a faint gloom.

To turn into a human......

When has this thought began to take root within his heart? It had once gone by his mind in a flash, he did not dare to even think about it.

He thought he would never have the chance to say it.

Qin Yao turned back. A violent light had suddenly emerged within his eyes as if someone had hurled a rock into a lake, its surface stirring. But after a moment, he regained his calm.

His face tightened and his jaw was stiff as he stared at Gu Yan with his sharp eyes.

Gu Yan could feel his scalp going numb from being stared at by Qin Yao, and a look of unease flashed past his eyes. He coughed:"It's fine if it's not possible, you don't have to take it too seriously."

His request was indeed too abrupt, he had only been thinking of himself and did not think about whether it would trouble Qin Yao or not.

He didn't want to trouble him, and besides, this thought was just one of his fleeting expectations. As he told himself, this was just an extravagant hope, it was not something he intended to bring to life.

To have it fulfilled would be a surprise, but he would not be disappointed if it could not be achieved.

Gu Yan smiled,"isn't it time to go back?"

Qin Yao slowly nodded.

When they returned to the villa, it was already early in the morning. The sky was so dark tonight that not even the stars or the moon could be seen.

Gu Yan stood in that familiar room and felt slightly nervous. The big bed in front of him reminded him of the absurd affairs the two participated in every night, as well as the feeling of that touch that was carved deeply into his bones.

At first, he just wanted to shift Qin Yao's attention away, and appease their relationship.

But evading him like that did not have any use, he still had to return here sooner or later.

After a while, Gu Yan suddenly laughed. It really was getting harder and harder for him to let go.

He should be dead anyway, whether he lived another day or not was the same, if this body could please Qin Yao, then so what if he allowed him to do as he pleased.....? There was nothing he could do to return the favour to him anyway.

Him like he was now was destined to fail in returning Qin Yao's feelings.

Thinking about that, Gu Yan's face softened.

Moreover, it's not like he got no enjoyment out of it at all, right? If he could get past what he felt in his heart, it did not actually feel half bad.

"Do you want to rest here?"Gu Yan smiled to Qin Yao. Even so, there was no need to ask at all, Qin Yao had been staying here every night, but Gu Yan still decided to ask. This was the first time he did.