Chapter 84

Qin Yao looked coldly at Gu Yan,"Thank you for reminding me, that is a pretty good suggestion."

Gu Yan narrowed his eyes, and the look in them were cold and piercing.

"But if I'm not forced to do so, I am not willing to do it."Qin Yao slowly spoke with a low tone,"I believe you are also unwilling to reach that stage."

Gu Yan laughed and looked at Qin Yao with a look of mocking.

Qin Yao's face stiffened, seeming to have considered on his word choice before speaking,"I've actually come today to talk business with you."

"I don't think there's any business for us to talk about."Gu Yan smiled plainly.

"You don't have to be in such a hurry to refuse me, you can make your decision after you hear my conditions."Qin Yao raised his hand,"I have a script in my hands that I'm planning to turn into a movie. I hope you can be the protagonist of that movie. You just have to agree to this request, and I will not bother you when the movie enters the filming stage, nor will I interfere with your behaviours. Moreover, I will even help with covering up your identity."

A look of surprise flashed past Gu Yan's eyes.

Qin Yao is here to recruit him for a movie? For such a proposal to come from Qin Yao's mouth was ridiculous. They both knew that movies, and his so-called role as an actor was just Gu Yan's disguise. Gu Yan had never taken it seriously, and Qin Yao would never care about the entertainment industry......Gu Yan observed Qin Yao carefully, but he found that his face expressed that he was serious, and that this was not a joke. Thus, Gu Yan's face also became serious as he looked thoughtfully at Qin Yao,"Just that?"

"Just that. You can rest easy, I won't interfere with the shooting of the movie, nor will I make any other requests of you. The only request I have of you is that you can treat this movie seriously, and the character as well."Qin Yao responded.

Gu Yan sat up straight and looked at Qin Yao for a while. He really could not understand what Qin Yao was doing this for.

"What movie?"Gu Yan asked after some thought.

"You just have to tell me whether you agree to these terms or not."Qin Yao responded.

Gu Yan was silent for a moment. It seems like something was off with the movie, and not him. But he could not understand, what threat could this movie pose to him? Does Qin Yao really need to be so serious about it? Could it be, he was afraid of filming a movie? What a joke!

"I agree."Gu Yan said.

"Good."Qin Yao's expression seemed to have softened some as he looked deeply at Gu Yan,"I will get someone to send the script over to you later. Get prepared, and I will come to pick you up the day after tomorrow."

..............................

At night, the script arrived at Gu Yan's place. It was not so much a script, but rather, a stack of notes.

The narrator described the events that happened to the great general Qin Zi Jia during the 13th year of the Zhaoyun calendar to the 23rd year during the Chen Dynasty in a straightforward manner. Qin Ji Jia could be considered a very famous name in history, he was one of the most famous figures appearing in the late Chen Dynasty. Whether he was good or evil had always been a controversial topic. Even though his existence was able to aid the Chen Dynasty in persisting a few more years during the turbulent years near the end of the dynasty's life, he had been criticized for many things, so nobody could tell whether he was a good or a bad person. In the end, he was executed by dismemberment on the orders of Emperor Chen Chan, and the Qin family was drowned in history for their involvement.