Chapter 17

Gu Yan's pupils shrunk, he's been discovered!

Does he fight, or not?

The thought flashed in his mind and dissipated as quickly as it came. In the next moment, he turned and jumped down from the tree, running towards the opposite direction!

The rain gradually became smaller, and he heard a whizz coming from behind him. That human is catching up!

Gu Yan revealed a smile. He was not as laughably stupid as that bloodthirster that only knows its instinct to kill......Even if he had suppressed his cultivation, and his power further suppressed by the pressure of both heaven and earth, his strength was still far from being comparable to an ordinary middle-tier demonic being. For example, the resulting lethality of the same spear and sword in the hands of an ordinary office worker versus the hands of a warrior on the battlefield was completely different.

The whistling of the wind buzzed by his ear.

Gu Yan made a sharp turn, moving away from the mountain villa, heading towards the lush cedar forest in the distance. He tapped the balls of his feet lightly on the ground, and propelled himself forward without leaving any traces, landing nimbly behind a thick cedar tree.

The other party was not able to catch up to him, but he wasn't able to shake him off either. It seems he won't be able to avoid clashing with him. A cold light flashed in Gu Yan's eyes.

He raised his hands up, and with a rub on his face, his sharp chin had become flat, turning his face into a square shape while his nose collapsed, his cheekbones bulged, and both his eyes were now stretched. If he narrowed his eyes, only a slit would be left, it was hard to tell whether they were open or closed. Right now, his face was completely different from its former appearance! Even if someone who was quite familiar with him were to stand in front of him, they might not even be able to recognize him.

"Come out, I know you're there."Qin Yao stood in the forest. The rain had stopped, and it was quiet. He let his arms hang naturally by his side with his fingers slightly bent.

Drip. Qin Yao's expression changed as he turned back abruptly, but all he found were raindrops falling from the leaves.

Just as he loosened up slightly, he felt his spine tingle in the next moment. A dangerous sensation roused within him, and he quickly bent his body over, avoiding that attack! The hair that curtained his forehead dropped to the ground.

Qin Yao stood up and focused his gaze on the opposite side. Dressed in a black suit, the ugly man stood quietly.

Gu Yan raised his hand, raising up the knife in his hand. What a pity, as expected he was not a normal human after all, to be able to run against his plans.

"Who are you?"Asked Qin Yao slowly. His voice was like an ice spring with a unique sense of iciness. He had not been able to find the other's aura at all, it has been many years since he had encountered such an opponent.

"And who are you?"Gu Yan opened his mouth to speak. Even his voice had turned hoarse and old.

The two looked at each other, and for a moment, it seemed as if time was still.

When a gust of wind blew over, Gu Yan suddenly moved! Appearing in front of Qin Yao in an instant! The cold glint of the small knife in his hands flared! He actually did not care who this human was! No matter who he was, as long as he could become an obstacle to him, then he could just kill him! Compared to those weak humans, a strong human like him seemed even more delicious, didn't he?

He will kill him, and eat him. A faint red glow emerged in Gu Yan's eyes, he could not stop the bloodthirst rampaging in his mind!

Qin Yao's countenance was profound. His hand that held the umbrella trembled, and the umbrella spread open abruptly, obstructing the knife in Gu Yan's hand. And with a quick twist, he sent the knife flying! At the same time, his hand was formed into a blade, aiming straight towards Gu Yan!